Re: Battlefront 2 campaign rewards bug

by EA_Atic

Original Post

★★ Novice

I just logged in and found a few of mine available to claim.  I think I only have 1 left unable to claim but I'll have to go through them again and check.  Get the rest done and please don't let an issue like that go for so long without any official communication.

FINALLY!!!

Message 141 of 188 (1,389 Views)

★★★★★ Novice
FIXED! All of my previously grayed out rewards have just been claimed!!!!

Three of the four were claimable at first, then after I activated them in my collections tab, I noticed a new yellow marker on my career tab. My final reward was now claimable

I'm glad EA fixed this, and I didn't have to cancel my account, like some others
Message 142 of 188 (1,353 Views)

★★ Novice
Just figured out, unlink your gamer tag from the EA website and re link it via Xbox it ask automatically, Problem solved ✌️
Message 143 of 188 (1,353 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Not sure what system you play on, I had the same problem! I play on a PS4, I had 6 milestones I could not complete. I contacted EA through there help chat and he gave me a list of instructions. The one that worked was go to setting, select account mgmt, click Restore Licenses, it will restore, then restart system. I did that went back into back and I could finally claim them all after weeks of waiting!!! Hope this helps some people!!
Message 144 of 188 (1,329 Views)

★★ Novice
Logged in today and all the rewards that were completed but greyed out I was able to claim. Must have been a week of wait.
Message 145 of 188 (1,318 Views)

★★★★★ Novice
Wilbur86, I wish they trained all their rep's with this information! Thanks for sharing
Message 146 of 188 (1,320 Views)
Highlighted

EA DICE Team

Hey everyone! 

This issue should now have been fixed, can you take a look in the game and see if you can claim the rewards now in game! 

Thanks! Standard smile 

/Atic 

Message 147 of 188 (19,840 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I can indeed claim my rewards thanks for fixing this

Message 148 of 188 (1,262 Views)

★★★★ Novice
I can now claim as well but that's been 2 weeks..I've seen some people are longer I feel like we should be compensated with credits or a handful of decent boxes or something ?! Not just updated and fixed there you go.
Just makes it seem like EA don't particularly care about the community and how they are being perceived over battlefront 2...
Message 149 of 188 (1,249 Views)

★★ Novice

Solved for me as well, able to claim full campaign now!

Thanks.

Message 150 of 188 (1,239 Views)