Battlefront 2 Hacking and Abusing - case number:43357774

by Matchstick26

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Battlefront 2 Hacking and Abusing - case number:43357774

★★★ Novice

It has been a known issue in this community that hackers, especially on PC, can completely ruin any server and cause people to back out, killing the match.

Unfortunately this issue still persists as just today (20/9/18) I played 3 matches in a row where a player abused Palpatine, 1 shotting heroes and players, even being able to hit them around a corner. Also using Rey to somehow 2 hit me as a full hp Bossk.

People who hack should  be more severally punished as to clear the player base of any cancerous players.

Message 1 of 2 (596 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Battlefront 2 Hacking and Abusing - case number:43357774

[ Edited ]
Community Manager

@Matchstick26

It is really important that players report unfair play whenever it is seen. I know that is an additional inconvenience on top of already having been in-game with a cheater but as I said it is important they are reported.

If you suspect a player may be playing unfairly you can use the steps detailed at the following link to report them.

https://help.ea.com/en-us/help/faq/report-players-for-cheating-abuse-and-harassment/

Thanks for not 'naming and shaming' here.

barry.png

View in thread

Message 2 of 2 (575 Views)

All Replies

Re: Battlefront 2 Hacking and Abusing - case number:43357774

[ Edited ]
Community Manager

@Matchstick26

It is really important that players report unfair play whenever it is seen. I know that is an additional inconvenience on top of already having been in-game with a cheater but as I said it is important they are reported.

If you suspect a player may be playing unfairly you can use the steps detailed at the following link to report them.

https://help.ea.com/en-us/help/faq/report-players-for-cheating-abuse-and-harassment/

Thanks for not 'naming and shaming' here.

barry.png
Message 2 of 2 (576 Views)