Battlefront 2 - Duplicates aren't giving me any credits back! Please help?

by oxCHVExo

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Battlefront 2 - Duplicates aren't giving me any credits back! Please help?

★ Novice
So this I'm has been happening a few days hand haven't receive any credits for duplicates but still get credits from credit cards! Got a error the other day too which reset all my troopers cards and guns but then went to the main menu and was fine... Please help.
Message 1 of 3 (222 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Battlefront 2 - Duplicates aren't giving me any credits back! Please help?

★★★★★ Expert

@oxCHVExo

The team is aware and working on this issue. This is sadly not something we can help with as its a wide spread bug. ETA on the fix is unknown so stay tuned to future updates.

Sadly cant give you anymore then that, but dont worry this should not be lost permanently.

View in thread

Message 2 of 3 (223 Views)

All Replies

★★★★★ Expert

@oxCHVExo

The team is aware and working on this issue. This is sadly not something we can help with as its a wide spread bug. ETA on the fix is unknown so stay tuned to future updates.

Sadly cant give you anymore then that, but dont worry this should not be lost permanently.

Message 2 of 3 (224 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Pro

@oxCHVExoYou are not alone, since this issue has been present for me, and countless others such as ourselves since November 17th 2017, and so on. The most dedicated thread is Duplicates Still DONT give back CREDITS!!! of which many players have posted replies. 

This was allegedly address with Star Wars Battlefront II – Release Notes - Patch 1.2 

• Fixed an issue where players would not receive credits for duplicate star cards - Players who encountered this issue previously will retroactively be awarded with the proper amounts of credits over time.

But yet it is extremely obvious as more and more players are still proving their case with screen shots and video captured that this is not fixed, solved or handled.

Welcome to the club!

Stardate 95798.05

Message 3 of 3 (186 Views)