Original Post

Re: Battlefront 2 Crashing to game menu Xbox one X

★★ Novice
@EA_Blueberry I have 50g free space.
I’ve just tried removing gt and still the same Frown
Message 11 of 17 (706 Views)

★★ Novice
@DkSmoody Also just tried installing the game on my normal Xbox and works perfectly, just seems to not work on the xb1x
Message 12 of 17 (697 Views)

Xbox one x battlefront 2 won't start after Felucia update

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

I just came back to battlefront 2 and installed the Felicia update recently. When I try to launch the game, it shows the splash screen with Rey and maul and then it throws me back to the Xbox home page without any error messages. 

I have already done many troubleshooting methods. Hard reset, factory reset, reinstall, offline installing, and even let my friend use my disc, in which case, his was working. I also launched it digitally without the disc in ea access and it's the same results. And I also deleted my local save files.  I'm out of options. 

Please help. It's the same copy that I've used since launch and last I played was in July. I should note that all my other games both physical and digital are working just fine. So I believe it's just battlefront 2. 

Message 13 of 17 (698 Views)

Community Manager

@DkSmoody 

Do you have a disc copy or digital version? Is there any way you can try to load up the game on the X under a different Gamertag to see if it's account related? I'm concerned now that if it loaded up on the other Xbox One the Xbox One "X" may need a factory reset. 

Blueberry.png
Message 14 of 17 (652 Views)

★★ Novice
@EA_Blueberry It’s a digital version, it was uploaded by the same gamer tag on each Xbox. I can’t install it from another gamer tag as it’s owned by that account :/
Message 15 of 17 (637 Views)

Community Manager

@DkSmoody 

Gotcha. I'd hate to ask you to factory reset since you would have re-install everything and re-add all your settings, but is that something you could consider?

Reaching out to Xbox Support is always a good call when there are crashes happening on the console in the event they are aware of any settings that need to be adjusted to avoid this. 

Xbox Support

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/contact-us

Blueberry.png
Message 16 of 17 (625 Views)

Star Wars Battlefront 2 Swapout Request

★★★★★ Novice

Hello EA so I own a physical copy of Star Wars Battlefront 2: Deluxe Edition (don't judge me I didn't know game company reputation back then) and my Xbox One X keeps shutting down whenever I try to play it. I did a little hunting and found that people are having the same issue if they also own a physical copy. So I wanted to ask if I got in contact with a EA agent via email and proved ownership of Star Wars Battlefront 2 and/or the error could I get a Digital Swapout so I can blast droids all day again?

Message 17 of 17 (634 Views)