Battlefield emblem problems pls help!

by noahsson1

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Battlefield emblem problems pls help!

★★ Novice

Hey i created a emblem for my platoon. but when i saved it it just saved as a tiny rectangle and you couldent se the emblem in the menu. You cna only see it if you clikc edit on the emblem. I still mange to enamble it as the emblem for the platoon but it dont shows anything (like if i dont have a emblem enambled. Can someone help. how can i make it show up so i can enamble it. i provided a photo on how it looks like in the gallery (there is two of the beacasue i tried to make one more but that also wont show up

link to photo/snapchot

https://ibb.co/dW7qzN7

Message 1 of 5 (420 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Battlefield emblem problems pls help!

Hero (Retired)

@noahsson1 Battlefield V currently does not support custom emblems and platoon emblems if you represent it. When you use your custom emblem, in the game you see a flag faction instead of your emblem.

View in thread

Message 3 of 5 (391 Views)

All Replies

★★★★★ Apprentice

Emblems are not currently supported in BF V. If you're attempting to create an emblem for BF1 you're in the wrong section of the forum. 

Message 2 of 5 (399 Views)

Hero (Retired)

@noahsson1 Battlefield V currently does not support custom emblems and platoon emblems if you represent it. When you use your custom emblem, in the game you see a flag faction instead of your emblem.

Message 3 of 5 (392 Views)

★★ Novice

Its not just that. The emblem wont show up in the galley not for bf1 or anything. only when i click edit. There nothing just a black box.

My other embelms i made a while back wll show but not my two latest. /Noah

Message 4 of 5 (382 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Atleast you get your faction emblems I don't have them on my PS4

Message 5 of 5 (336 Views)