by SteelWings1942

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Battlefield Video is glitching.

★★ Apprentice

Product: Battlefield V
Platform:PC
Please specify your platform model. PC
AMD or Nvidia Model Number NVIDIA GeForce 2060RTX 6GB Device Id: 10DE 1F11 126A1462 Part Number: 4914 0030
Enter RAM memory size in GB 16GB
Are you using any software with an overlay? Yes
If yes, can you list them here? Origin and Steam
If you disable this software, does that have any effect? Yes
Which part of the game is the issue happening in? Multiplayer
Which part of the mode? Airborne
Please select your region North America, South America
On which server did this happen? Every Server and in War stories
When did this happen? (dd.mm.yy hh:mm) 11/09/2018
Summarize your bug This bug is destabilizing gameplay, the menu, war stories, in game settings and so on. I get a micro stutter that causes a freeze that causes delayed gaming as well as sudden appearances of graphic/video degradation. Shooting and hit detection isn't on time but the use of which weapon. I often see players appear in areas without spawn beacons. Players damage and damage of anything with weapons becomes very suspect that other gamers and players are chatting about it in game. Maybe the game isn't fitting to Windows 10 64bit and my hardware positively. I've had matches online where I didn't experience this. This happens only when I'm winning or proven to when. The struggling feeling is similar to running late for work. The keyboard and mouse are affected too.
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? This bug is in my system moving through the graphics driver. Probably going through Windows software. You would find this bug in the video. That's where it's usually affecting. Keyboard and mouse input also is affected.
What happens when the bug occurs? Glitching occurs, visual distortion, blurry graphics after the game is loaded. Freezing of video, Chat not opening when I'm trying to respond. This appears in plain sight. I'm not the only one talking about this. Spamming of explosives during Attrition is questionable. I'm not saying it's client hack, cheating, harassment, and the follow Origin has recognized. Content goes missing or doesn't load. Errors appear Soldier behavior is repetitive. Audio is distorted. What deploying into the map you can see the bug visually. Spamming is abused at a toxic bar. disappearing and appearing occurs.
What should be happening instead? Fluid Mechanics, Free game play, What is offered in the reveal trailers don't appear in game.

This bug also effects Server to computer connections.  In game during an online match the server status indicators appear even if the connection is established.  I use WIFI mostly I've tried ethernet and this still persist. 

Message 1 of 8 (862 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Battlefield Video is glitching.

EA DICE Team

1, yeha slow loading in the menus, some my self experienced.

2, "looks" like that the building sounds is stuck in a loop. 

Can you write bug reports on these two here: https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/bd-p/battlefield-v-bug-reports-en

Thanks for the video! Standard smile @SteelWings1942 

/Atic 

View in thread

Message 8 of 8 (725 Views)

All Replies

★★ Novice
@SteelWings1942 this happens to me since the last update , ps4 user
Message 2 of 8 (851 Views)

EA DICE Team

Hey @SteelWings1942  I'm trying to understand what kind of issue you are experience, I'm assuming it's network delays? 

/Atic 

Message 3 of 8 (809 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Apprentice

@EA_Atic

Yes it similar to a network delay.  Those network indicators do appear even if I'm in a solid connected area with 10Mbps and higher connections.   Unfortunately I've noticed that this more likely be a Windows problem because I've suffered this video dragging effect in other game titles.  I would submit a video but the size of the video is larger than 5mb every time I try to capture the video dragging. I do see it mostly when I deploy on the map.  This happens on my desktop too but less that usual. The lighting is unusually far more white than normal.  It appears cartoony.  

Message 4 of 8 (789 Views)

★★ Apprentice

@LC_Leos420I got a video of it.  This is a Windows issue and might be out Windows regulates and using hardware resource.

Message 5 of 8 (784 Views)

EA DICE Team

Thanks for the clarification @SteelWings1942  you can upload the video to youtube and then link that here. Standard smile 

/Atic 

Message 6 of 8 (766 Views)

★★ Apprentice

@EA_Atic  I uploaded two videos one showing the glitching if it's that and the other video on in game behavior of a user.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lma8QJMitjY  : First link displaying that huge pause moving through menus. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vv6spmZaje8  : Second link is displaying unusual behavior of a user on multiplayer.

Message 7 of 8 (740 Views)

EA DICE Team

1, yeha slow loading in the menus, some my self experienced.

2, "looks" like that the building sounds is stuck in a loop. 

Can you write bug reports on these two here: https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/bd-p/battlefield-v-bug-reports-en

Thanks for the video! Standard smile @SteelWings1942 

/Atic 

Message 8 of 8 (726 Views)