Re: Battlefield V won't launch for Xbox One

by WindowsManTv_CZE

Original Post

Battlefield V won't launch for Xbox One

★★★ Newbie

I just bought Battlefield V on Xbox One through the Battlefield 1 special loyalty offer for $30 and I have installed it and it will not launch. It loads the image of the girl then goes to a black screen with the Battlefield V logo in the top right, then goes full black and kicks me to the home screen with no message. I have uninstalled twice and re-downloaded the game, I have factory reset my console, restarted console, removed my profile and anything else i could think of. If anyone has some ideas I would really appreciate it.

Message 1 of 3 (2,035 Views)

[ Edited ]

Hello @xmidknight

Try this:

Turn off the Xbox One console by pressing the Xbox button on the front of the console for about 10 seconds until it shuts down completely.
Unplug the console's power cable. Wait 10 seconds.
Important Be sure to wait 10 seconds. This step resets the power supply.

Plug the console power cable back in.
Press the Xbox button on your console to turn on the Xbox One.

_______________________ EA AHQ_______________________

- Is my answer helpful.? -> Please grant + XP
- If my post solved your problem or answered your question. -> Please Accept as Solution.
- BF1 & BFV DICE FRIEND - WindowsManTv_CZE || Twitter: WindowsManTv

CCP Hero Banner 1 Grande.png

Message 2 of 3 (2,012 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I have had the same problem with this game for years and have contacted tech support about it in the past with no luck in fixing it.  I have never been able to play this game.

The console I'm using has not been plugged in for months.  I replaced the hard drive last night and downloaded the game and expansions, so unplugging it isn't the solution.

The data from the old drive was transferred to the new drive, so I don't know if that's what's holding it up or not.  I have tried this on Basketball different Xbox One Xs and each one has the same problem.

Xbox Username:  IbanezZ67

Message 3 of 3 (1,026 Views)