Re: Battlefield V will not launch

by omgwtfgg503

Original Post

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Apprentice

@EA_Blueberry     

found a solution on apex forums... use free vpn "protovpn" somebody said... you have to connect with the vpn, then turn on bf5 ... then you can disconnect from the vpn and go on playing!?!

also, i have to tweak it a little more... i have to connect to a vpn... then turn on bf5.... then i turn off bf5... and disconnect from the vpn... i then turn on bf5 ... and magically i can play a whole session out... if i close the program and stop playing for a min .... i have to repeat the process?!

hope this helps.

EA_Blueberry: Edited your response from all caps to lower case. Writing in all caps comes off as yelling. 

Message 11 of 12 (338 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Apprentice

Or urgency, but i moved into my brothers house for a week or 2 while i get a shower installed in mine... This problem started after i tried to play bf5 on my pc with his account, since he wasnt using his... we're litterally 2 feet from each other in the same living room right now...

Another problem we're having is whenever we try to play apex 2gether it kicks one of us the game... he went thru the forums all day , tried all types of stuff, both our ip's are different... the only thing that works is using a VPN...

Such a wierd bug... why?
How can the game download, and think you're offline? How can i play apex ... but this only happens on bf5 and i need a VPN?

QUESTIONS

*EDIT* And because of this problem he's just not playing apex with me while im here... because... Who Wants To Play on a VPN?

Message 12 of 12 (329 Views)