Battlefield V unable to connect to EA servers

by D-M1LL5

Original Post

Re: Battlefield V unable to connect to EA servers

Community Manager

Rather than disable it you can simply add an exception for both Origin and the game to your Firewall.

Darko

Darko.png
Message 21 of 210 (18,911 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

Same thing is happening to me since game was released so i was playing battlefield 1 and now battlefield 1 is doing the same thing tried all EA trouble shooting advise and opened the ports still the same thing................................

Message 22 of 210 (18,896 Views)

Re: ea.com/unable-to-connect

[ Edited ]
Hero (Retired)
Message 23 of 210 (11,938 Views)

★ Novice

I have done all the steps and stil no luck 

Message 24 of 210 (2,429 Views)

Re: Cannot Connect To Battlefield 5 EA Online Anymore :(

★★★ Newbie

I have had the same issues and am on PS4. Have tried all of the “solutions” and for the first time am disappointed in battlefield can’t believe this still isn’t fixed 

Message 25 of 210 (19,502 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Well I am also having the same problem and I think I have an important update.

As an IT consultant I have 2 Internet suppliers for my house. I have Sky. When I connect to game with sky and use the auto join then 9/10 times it will connect to a game. Its a 70MB line and so it plenty quick enough.

I have a Virgin Line which I use for business. This is a 300MB line and is lightening quick. If I use the autojoin on the faster line then I get the latency error message and I am disconnected to the game pretty much every time.

However, If I go to advanced options, search for a server and join manually, I can pretty much connect 9/10 times.

This game is the only game that has had an issue with the Virgin line. (This PC btw, but I play on X1X, PS4 and Switch on the Virgin line with no problems.

This could be a red herring, but so far the advanced join is working for me.

Message 26 of 210 (19,398 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

mayne u guys have to unistal bf 5 then play it again 

Message 27 of 210 (18,604 Views)

★★ Novice

Not solved. I tried everything on the EA cannot connect page and it still happens. I get disconnected in the middle of a round. The problem started on Tuesday and has been there ever since. I have not been able to complete a single round since then.

Message 28 of 210 (18,051 Views)

★★★ Newbie
The same thing has happened with me. I was able to play during the entire beta but became unable during the third day of playing. I do not believe the game is a waste of money but, I paid and I am going to need to find a way to play.
Message 29 of 210 (17,610 Views)

ERROR CODE 2 Failed to join squad

★★★ Newbie

Product: Battlefield V
Platform:Microsoft XBOX One
Please specify your platform model. Microsoft Xbox One
Which part of the game is the issue happening in? Multiplayer
Which part of the mode? Conquest
Please select your region North America
On which server did this happen? Every server
When did this happen? (dd.mm.yy hh:mm) 01/14/16 07:40
Summarize your bug Error code 2 Failed to join squad try again later
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Try to join squads
What happens when the bug occurs? Won’t let me join any squads my friends or randoms
What should be happening instead? Letting me join squads

Every time I try to join on my friends or randoms squads it keeps saying error code 2 failed to join squad!  This has been happening for three days now and getting annoying.  It spawns me in by myself not even in a squad and can’t even join random squads.  I’ve tried restarting the game, restarting my Xbox and even uninstalled the game and reinstalled it and still won’t let me join squads!

Message 30 of 210 (1,901 Views)