Original Post

Re: FAILED TO JOIN GAME SESSION Xbox one

★★ Guide
I solved puting a new dns. On site open DNS. Put this ones: 208.67.222.222
208.67.220.220. im playing right now.
Message 181 of 210 (1,024 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I had the same problem. I uninstalled and reinstalled the game and now it's working fine. 

Message 182 of 210 (1,020 Views)

Re: Error code 1

★ Novice
Me too, UK. All day a problem.
Message 183 of 210 (744 Views)

Re: Error code 2 (Cannot connect to squad)

★★★ Newbie

The wife started receiving error code 2 just a couple days ago when attempting to join or create a squad. I am now receiving this error code as well. We are both on xb1 and our games are both up to date running version v.24799.

Thus far we have tried...

· Restarting our game

· Restarting our consoles

· Resigning into our accounts

· Deleting reserved space 

Any help would be appreciated.

Robert 

Message 184 of 210 (813 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

I was able to play last night for a while.

Logged in today, doesn't work again. So I tried deleting reserve space, clearing the mac address etc again but it's still not working unfortunately. I'll check Bf later and hopefully it works again lol. 

Message 185 of 210 (994 Views)

Re: ERROR CODE 2 Failed to join squad

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

The wife started receiving error code 2 just a couple days ago when attempting to join or create a squad. I am now receiving this error code as well. We are both on xb1 and our games are both up to date running version v.24799.

Thus far we have tried...

· Restarting our game

· Restarting our consoles

· Resigning into our accounts

· Deleting reserved space

This is now happening 100% of the time.

Any help would be appreciated.

Robert

Message 186 of 210 (726 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Newbie

Same after more the 6 times still getting the same error messages, finally i found a server who accepted me. After that i was not able to play ever again. Did soft boot, hard boot, clearing mac adress, deleted reserve space, run around in circles for some rain, did jumping jacks, walked the dog, send a dm at EA, frustrated myself but nothing worked. Last EA game i ever bought!

Message 187 of 210 (968 Views)

Re: Failed to join game session no reservations found

★ Novice

Same thing for me now I can't play at all ea server crash and I just can re-connect 

Message 188 of 210 (801 Views)

BFV servers and matchmaking issues

★★★ Newbie

So after the rollout of BFV's most recent update there have been a many number of issues that were apparently fixed which was the update's obvious intention. However like all updates from EA it seems to have procured many other additional issues in doing so. For instance i will be playing for at least 2 hours in any mode and then randomly crash back to the xbox dashboard only to find major matchmaking issues when i try to return to the in game menu to jump back in. Error code 1 error code 2..something along those lines. Even trying to squad up with a friend joining either their game via invite or manually..it all just doest allow for matchmaking or in-game entry period. Please look into this..your Battlefield fan base is already at it's lowest count so try to make the current few happy. Thanks  

Message 189 of 210 (817 Views)

Re: How to fix "Error Code: 1" on Xbox

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

@lynchman91 wrote:
It doesn't work for anyone. The posts that say it does is forum bots designed to make EA look like they are doing something besides designing cash grabs to throw into a 100 usd game.
EA doesn't care. It's been 3 days for me, and I can't even force it to load into anything but matches with like 5 players. This after 3 hours of spamming the join button.
They don't care if you can connect, just as long as that money for your BFCoins went through.
That's all they care about anymore. Money.

Or, by some sheer coincidence, there would be a situation in which people are up against gaming companies who would do things ten times worse than what EA typically does, usually for a similar motive.

But it happens on a flip of a coin.

An extremely rare blank coin, that is.

And that coin tends to be unpredictable.

Take for example, this.

Spoiler
Of course, this doesn't stop EA from being an avarice-laced scumbag. Only in the event something worse comes in.
Message 190 of 210 (726 Views)