Original Post

Re: Cannot Connect To Battlefield 5 EA Online Anymore :(

★★★ Novice
i cant log in still with origin
Message 201 of 210 (1,855 Views)
Highlighted

Re: BFV servers and matchmaking issues

Champion (Retired)

Sorry to hear you as xbox player also experience the same problem as us PC users have. But at this time the problem is being looked into as explained in the sticky topic here on the forum. Hope this will be solved soon and this does not spoil all the fun for you?!

_________________________________________________________________________________

▪Did you find my post useful? Please grant + XP✔
▪Did my post solve your issue/answer your question? Please accept as solution✔

EA Champion

I'm simply a Volunteer, and do not work for EA
Message 202 of 210 (1,841 Views)

Community Manager

Hey, @BBqBossManMUGS 

This post was created a year ago and connectivity issues to our servers tend to be temporary, so we recommend finding a newer post in the last week for connection related issues. There are standardized error messages for connectivity issues so you could still see the same message throughout the game's cycle, but the actual cause of the connectivity issue can vary one instance to the other (ISP outage, EA server outage, DNS down, etc.). 

We had some connectivity issues over the weekend but it should be resolved now. Try rebooting your network and restart your PC/Console and then try launching the game again. We have basic connection steps below we recommend going through first before searching our boards.

Still can't connect after all the steps? Check EA Help on Twitter to see if there is an outage prior to contacting our Live-Support team for further technical assistance.

Basic Connection Troubleshooting

https://help.ea.com/en/help/faq/connection-troubleshooting-basic/

Port Forwarding

https://help.ea.com/en/help/faq/opening-tcp-or-udp-ports-for-connection-issues/

*Locking post. Please create a new topic if you need help connecting to EA servers.*

Blueberry.png
Message 203 of 210 (1,840 Views)

Re: FIX YOUR SERVERS OR GIVE CREDIT TO PEOPLE

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

Called in and tech support told me they were unaware of any situation. haha. Tech support 100. Imagine a live service game? 

Message 204 of 210 (1,841 Views)

Re: Error code 1

Champion (Retired)

There seems to be an issue with certain players not being able to launch the game at all? What platform are you on and have you been able to play using a workaround? Sorry to hear about your problems.

_________________________________________________________________________________

▪Did you find my post useful? Please grant + XP✔
▪Did my post solve your issue/answer your question? Please accept as solution✔

EA Champion

I'm simply a Volunteer, and do not work for EA
Message 205 of 210 (1,828 Views)

Re: Failed to connect to EA online. Battlefield 1 PC

Hello @MrGolfer87

You are in Battlefield V category here.

If you need something with BF1, please use this link : https://answers.ea.com/t5/Battlefield-1/ct-p/battlefield-one-en

BTW EA servers was down at that time so you might be able to play again. Standard smile
_______________________ EA AHQ_______________________

- Is my answer helpful.? -> Please grant + XP
- If my post solved your problem or answered your question. -> Please Accept as Solution.
- BF1 & BFV DICE FRIEND - WindowsManTv_CZE || Twitter: WindowsManTv

CCP Hero Banner 1 Grande.png

Message 206 of 210 (1,821 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I have regular battlefield five and when i try and play It says I dont have a vaild EA account and it wont let me sign into one 

Message 207 of 210 (1,691 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@DimezNbullets im having the same issue here, spent a couple of days playing without any problems and now freaking EA is not connecting
Message 208 of 210 (1,649 Views)

★★ Novice
@alohavini same here. played last week and today "cant connect to EA servers"
Message 209 of 210 (1,629 Views)

Message 210 of 210 (1,606 Views)