Re: Error code 1

by donadisfetic

Original Post

Error code 1

★★★ Newbie

Xbox, Sweden. Failed to join game session.  Unknown error occurred. Error code 1.

How will a solve this?

Message 171 of 210 (542 Views)
Highlighted

★★★ Newbie

I did everything according to your instructions, but I can not play it either Devil

Message 172 of 210 (533 Views)

Re: FAILED TO JOIN GAME SESSION Xbox one

★★★★★ Novice

Lol... When your car breaks down do you say the same to the manufacturer? No because everything breaks sometimes and it sometimes takes a lil bit to fix it. No big deal.

Message 173 of 210 (665 Views)

★★★ Novice

Lol....if it broke down a month after buying it brand new? You bet your * I'd be screaming at the manufacturer!

Message 174 of 210 (653 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

I can't get into Multiplayer or Combined Arms! It sucks to think I might not get that new bolt carbine. I'm in North America. Please fix. 

Message 175 of 210 (651 Views)

Error code 1

★★★ Newbie

What is going on with this error occurred error code 1 anybody

Message 176 of 210 (499 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

@WindowsManTv_CZE thanks, man. This worked! 

Message 177 of 210 (519 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I couldn't play either. Rebooted Xbox, no luck. Then I changed my online status from appear offline to appear online and it worked! Might be a coincidence but am now able to play!

Message 178 of 210 (858 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Spoiler

I reinstalled, reset my router, turned everything off and on and nothing. I joined the target range once when I reinstalled but not able to join anything else. 

Message 179 of 210 (830 Views)

★★ Guide
No. Its not for everyone. I see some servers working with People. But i cant in too. Erro number 1 for me
Message 180 of 210 (822 Views)