Re: Failedto join game session. Error code 1

by lynchman91

Original Post

Re: FAILED TO JOIN GAME SESSION Xbox one

★★★ Newbie
I’m having the same issues today, is there still a problem?
Message 121 of 210 (804 Views)

Re: Error code 1

★★★★ Novice
Yeah, this BS didn't work.
This is just pathetic coming from a AAA developer.
Let's all hope EA will go bankrupt, and someone competent can take their place.
Message 122 of 210 (1,130 Views)

★★★★ Novice
They aren't even trying to fix it?
It's been two days, and they've yet to even release anything addressing the issue.
They're more worried about their cash grab BFCoins most likely.
We'll get to play sometime next month. After they throw in some pay to win loot boxes for BF5.
Message 123 of 210 (793 Views)

Re: Failed to join game session no reservations found

★★★★ Novice
It's a known issue that's been going on for days. They aren't trying to fix it.
Nothing has been said to address this issue. So, I wouldn't get my hopes up.
It'll be a month, or two before they even sat anything. Then another month for them to even fix it correctly.
Message 124 of 210 (589 Views)

Re: Failedto join game session. Error code 1

★★★★ Novice

I feel like EA has bots that say these off the wall solutions work. So far the 30 other people I play with on BF5 has had no success with that BS work around.

They aren't going to fix it. Let's all just take our losses, and boycott anything developed by EA.

So maybe they can go bankrupt, and a competent developer can take their place.

Message 125 of 210 (892 Views)

Re: Error code 1/failed to join.

★★★★ Novice
Nobody I know has had this even work. I seriously think it's bots built to post it works, to make people think stupid work arounds work.
Give it a month, or two. They "MIGHT" have it fixed by then. We just gotta let them add the pay to win loot boxes first. Then they will address the issue of a game we all payed for not even working.
EA's cash grab is priority number 1. Remember that.
Message 126 of 210 (631 Views)

Re: How to fix "Error Code: 1" on Xbox

★★★★ Novice
It doesn't work for anyone. The posts that say it does is forum bots designed to make EA look like they are doing something besides designing cash grabs to throw into a 100 usd game.
EA doesn't care. It's been 3 days for me, and I can't even force it to load into anything but matches with like 5 players. This after 3 hours of spamming the join button.
They don't care if you can connect, just as long as that money for your BFCoins went through.
That's all they care about anymore. Money.
Message 127 of 210 (648 Views)

★★★ Novice

It's not just confined to Xbox, it seems to be stem across to PC and PlayStation as well. Something was very wrong with the last patch or something very wrong has gone on in the servers.

Message 128 of 210 (790 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Same problem.  I spent eighty dollars for a broken game.  This will be the last Battlefield I buy.

Message 129 of 210 (775 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I just did a hard reset on my Xbox one after having this problem and works fine now

Message 130 of 210 (774 Views)