by Wrestlers33

Original Post

Re: FAILED TO JOIN GAME SESSION Xbox one

★ Apprentice
This is ridiculous!
Message 61 of 210 (7,004 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie
Same problem here. Seems to be most people, if not everyone. I suppose I’ll just play another game lol
Message 62 of 210 (6,987 Views)

★★★ Novice
I assumed it was all players too but the lobby says there are 63/64 players etc on each game??
Message 63 of 210 (6,906 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Newbie

Still an issue here, reboot, restart, nothing worked. Xbox one gets very hot and the cooler begins to spin like crazy when BFV is starting. Other games no problem. Turn BFV off and problem is gone. Bad update! Very bad update! Quick server select and advanced server selection makes no difference. Error 1. Firestorm solo, not be able to squad up. EA/Dice...plz! It's weekend!

Message 64 of 210 (6,878 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Newbie

Same issue but for me it is happening in the EU: https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/Error-code-1/m-p/7846111#M14042 

Message 65 of 210 (6,835 Views)

★★★ Newbie

EA fix your game 

Message 66 of 210 (6,800 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

Same issue here. Constantly getting the "Failed To Connect To Server. Unknown Error Occurred. Error Code 1" on XBox One. Game is currently unplayable. I was playing last night and the issues were intermittent. Today, around 14:00 UK time (Northern Ireland based), I've given up on it. It's just not connecting to any servers. 

Other games play online just fine, I've even tried resetting my router and hard cycling the XB but it seems the problem is on the EA Dice end of things. BFV was working fine until the latest patch and whatever happened yesterday when all the servers went offline in the afternoon (again UK time). 

Message 67 of 210 (4,467 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Same here

Message 68 of 210 (4,435 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Found a solution for xbox users
clearing the MAC Address with these steps: From the Xbox dashboard select Settings>All Settings>Network>Network Settings>Advanced Settings>Alternate MAC address>Clear, then restart your Xbox. Let me know if the same thing happens after.
Message 69 of 210 (2,187 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

Myth I read they clearing the MAC address doesn't do diddly this problem started for me 10 hours ago or so. We can be patient but please fix this so your customers can play what they bought. 

Message 70 of 210 (2,179 Views)