Re: ERROR CODE 2 Failed to join squad

by EA_Blueberry

Original Post

Community Manager

Some players mentioned in the Battlefield forums that they were able to fix this by selecting "Go Offline" in Origin and then go back Online. For Xbox users, do you have your Gamertag status in an invisible state?

https://forums.battlefield.com/en-us/discussion/163527/error-code-2-cannot-join-squad

Blueberry.png
Message 41 of 210 (1,054 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I have tried setting my profile to online and offline with no change in the results. Thanks

Message 42 of 210 (1,048 Views)

Community Manager

@RedGh0stR1der 

Is this happening 100% of the time and how long has it been occurring for you? Based off some previous submissions it looks to clear itself out over time or by re-entering the server.

Blueberry.png
Message 43 of 210 (1,041 Views)

★★ Pro

Seems to happen at LEAST once per play session IMO.

Message 44 of 210 (1,037 Views)

★★★ Newbie

In my case it happens every time no matter which game mode or server I am on. I have had this problem for a month now.

Message 45 of 210 (1,004 Views)
Highlighted

Community Manager

We'll need to gather some more information for an investigation on this. Please reply back with the following:

• Are you joining into a game on a pre-made squad?
  • How long has this been happening for?
  • Does it happen every time you join a squad? How often does it happen when you play?
  • What region are you located in?
  • Which platform do you play on?
Blueberry.png
Message 46 of 210 (990 Views)

★★★ Newbie

No, I start a game on any random server and it doesn't matter which game mode I am in. I will go to Menu and then to Squad. When list of squads comes up I will try to join any squad that is not full or locked and I get the error. If I go to Menu and then to Social I can create my own squad and then players can join me.

I have had this problem for over a month now.

It happens every time I try to join any squad.

North America

XBox

Message 47 of 210 (983 Views)

Re: Battlefield V unable to connect to EA servers

★★★ Newbie

It’s April 2019 and I just got this game and for the past few days, I have inly been able to play the war stories but nothing else. I have tried everything and my connection is perfectly fine. EA, please fix this. This is very irritating 

Message 48 of 210 (1,170 Views)

Re: Battlefield V unable to connect to EA servers

Community Manager

Do you see an error message of any kind when you are unable to play the other modes @Swagpenguin253?

What if any troubleshooting have you attempted and on what platform are you having issues?

The more info we have the better we can help.

Darko

Darko.png
Message 49 of 210 (1,162 Views)

FIX YOUR SERVERS OR GIVE CREDIT TO PEOPLE

★ Novice

This is absolute crap, your servers are down again. I think the last 12 times I wanted to play, 10 of them I've had issues...I want a credit or something this is bs considering you can't play any of this crap unless you're "online" with your servers.

Message 50 of 210 (1,025 Views)