Re: Battlefield V unable to connect to EA servers on PC

by Quinny1962

Original Post

Battlefield V unable to connect to EA servers on PC

★★★ Newbie

I can't play multiplayer in Battlefield V. I've written to you twice, but I've never been able to solve the problem. I'm really upset that I bought the game two weeks ago and I can't use it. I tried everything. (% ProgramData%,% AppData%) ... Nothing worked. I already reinstalled the game and it still didn't work. And my internet connection is fine. I don't know what the problem is, but it's very frustrating. For the past two days I've only watched youtube videos telling me how to fix this problem, but nothing worked. Every time I try to reconnect it says "UNABLE TO CONNECT TO THE EA SERVERS". Please help me.

Message 1 of 4 (401 Views)

EA DICE Team

Hey, @7677876698 do you play on wifi or cabled connection and what region and provider are you using?

And I assume you have had a look on this: https://help.ea.com/en/help/faq/connection-troubleshooting-basic/

/Atic

Message 2 of 4 (341 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

If you have cleared the origin cache then perhaps if you are on win10 try doing a "network reset" there's a link in the windows settings, just click it and wait till it's finished.... You might have to reboot after that....... Fixed mine with that exact issue.

Message 3 of 4 (311 Views)

★★★ Newbie
What if you are connected by Ethernet cable?
Message 4 of 4 (294 Views)