Battlefield V stuttering issue

by betmenFTW

Original Post

Re: Battlefield V stuttering issue

EA DICE Team

It sounds like you are running out of ram while playing BFV, I recommend getting more in-general. @betmenFTW  

If you are playing at the moment with 8gb then don't run any other program in the background, take a look on your task bar and see how many programs in the background are running. 

/Atic 

Message 11 of 14 (2,440 Views)

★★★ Novice
@EA_Atic i dont run any programs in the background , can i humbly request you to update the minimum system requirments to 12gb ram , because 8gb is clearly not enough and i dont want other people to suffer from this problem
Message 12 of 14 (673 Views)

★★★★ Guide

Did you try to change DX version?

I know others who is playing with 8GB ram without stuttering, they only get less fps, so its not a general issue for everyone with 8GB ram. However they are playing on DX11 and not DX12

But each system is different and what is fine on one PC may not be on another PC.

Also put the entire BFV folder in your anti virus exclusion list if you havent done so already This includes windows defender if you do not use third party anti virus.

Getting more RAM is a good thing for you regardless of Battlefield.

Message 13 of 14 (646 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

if you have any OC on your GPU, set it all to default and play, solved a lot of my stutter issues

Message 14 of 14 (578 Views)