Battlefield V pre-order weapons do not show up

by Collision_TN

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Battlefield V pre-order weapons do not show up

★★★★★ Apprentice

Hello, I'm requesting help with the Battlefield V pre-order weapons not showing up in Battlefield 1.

I got Battlefield V Deluxe Edition yesterday (November 17th, 2018), I contacted 3 EA Advisors regarding this, and they all told me I should be receiving the content.

The first EA Advisor told me to wait more, I lost connection with the second EA Advisor, and the third EA Advisor told me I should wait until anytime after the game release (November 20th, 2018) as this is a known issue.

Message 1 of 5 (934 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Battlefield V pre-order weapons do not show up

EA DICE Team

Hey @Collision_TN, the 5 guns for Battlefield 1 are part of a pre-order incentive for Battlefield V. So if you did not pre order the game you wont get those 5 guns. 

/Atic

View in thread

Message 3 of 5 (835 Views)

All Replies

@Collision_TN wrote:

Hello, I'm requesting help with the Battlefield V pre-order weapons not showing up in Battlefield 1.

I got Battlefield V Deluxe Edition yesterday (November 17th, 2018), I contacted 3 EA Advisors regarding this, and they all told me I should be receiving the content.

The first EA Advisor told me to wait more, I lost connection with the second EA Advisor, and the third EA Advisor told me I should wait until anytime after the game release (November 20th, 2018) as this is a known issue.

Hi @Collision_TN since that is an account entitlement issue only a Game Advisor can assist you with this issue. Tagging @EA_Atic

_____________________________________________________________________________________
Please mark a thread as solved if a post solves your issue.

EA Answers HQ Volunteer Forum Moderator

BF3, BF4, BF1, BFV DICE Friend tag awardee

CCP Hero Banner - Red.png

Twitter: Ragnarok013
Message 2 of 5 (851 Views)

EA DICE Team

Hey @Collision_TN, the 5 guns for Battlefield 1 are part of a pre-order incentive for Battlefield V. So if you did not pre order the game you wont get those 5 guns. 

/Atic

Message 3 of 5 (836 Views)

★★★ Newbie

@Collision_TN After 2 years i learned about the new guns in Battlefield 1 (That someone could only get by pre-ordering battlefield V). Is there any way to have access on them? (Year 2 edition doesn't include them i think.)

Message 4 of 5 (719 Views)

[ Edited ]
EA DICE Team

@ioakeimkoutoupis the only way would find pre order versions of Battlefield V out in the wild but that be very risky with used codes etc.

I'm closing this thread to stop it being necroed.

If you have any issues with Battlefield 1 please make a new topic about the issues you are having and what kind of steps you have tried to solve it.

/Atic

Message 5 of 5 (594 Views)