Have you tried what @Niknificent mentioned?
You can also try these steps:
1. Clear Origin Cache: https://help.ea.com/en-us/help/faq/clear-cache-to-fix-problems-with-your-games/
2. Manually Uninstall Origin: https://help.ea.com/en-us/help/origin/origin/manually-uninstalling-origin/
3. Clean Boot: https://help.ea.com/en/help/faq/how-to-clean-boot-your-pc/
4. Make sure you have the Origin in-game Overlay disabled in the Origin Launcher
5. Make sure you're running DX11 and not DX12
Try these steps, and let us know if you're still having issues.
In addition to the posts above, I do have some other questions that could help us gather what is going on.
1. Have you been able to run the game in the past? Or is this the first time you have ever tried to boot the game?
2. What are the specs of your PC (CPU, GPU, RAM, etc), a DxDiag would be a nice addition as well.
3. Have you been having this same issue with any other games on Origin, Steam, etc?
Did my post help you? Click "Grant XP"
Did my post solve your issue? Click "Accept As Solution"
I do not work for EA. I am just a gamer helping fellow gamers.
See you on the Battlefield!!!
Multi-Platform Elite Race: PC, Xbox One, Xbox 360, PS3, PS4
I DO NOT ANSWER PMs. IF YOU NEED HELP, POST A NEW THREAD SO THE WHOLE COMMUNITY CAN GIVE INPUT, AND IF IT GETS SOLVED, EVERYONE CAN SEE THE SOLUTION.