Please specify your platform model. PC
AMD or Nvidia Model Number GTX 1060 6GB
Enter RAM memory size in GB 16GB
Which part of the game is the issue happening in? Multiplayer
Which part of the mode? Conquest
Please select your region Europe
On which server did this happen?
When did this happen? (dd.mm.yy hh:mm) All the time in multiplayer
Summarize your bug I can't even play the game like normal human beings like before! The game is broken for me and some others after the visibility fix patch! I can't aim for God's sake. this is terrible! The game is unplayable for me like 2 chapter long and developers did nothing! I paid for this game you know?! It's called Battlefield! It's FPS! How can I shoot or aim with this problem in first person view!? I got mouse input lag all the time in multiplayer even when I'm in plane or tank, sometimes the tank zoom's glitches out and got out of zoom. Any fast rotation or sometimes any normal rotation or explosion give me lag; Lags like never seen before. I tried every setting in video but nothing worked. And by everything I mean everything! My setup setting is GTX 1060 6GB, RAM 16GB, i5 7500k I had nor peoblem before visibility fix patch. I played chapter 2 to the end with like 0 problems!
How often does the bug occur? Often (50% - 99%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? in multiplayer
What happens when the bug occurs? mouse input lag
What should be happening instead? smooth mouse rotations!

Product: Battlefield V
Platform:PC
Please specify your platform model. PC
AMD or Nvidia Model Number GTX 1060 6GB
Enter RAM memory size in GB 16GB
Which part of the game is the issue happening in? Multiplayer
Which part of the mode? Conquest
Please select your region Europe
On which server did this happen?
When did this happen? (dd.mm.yy hh:mm) All the time in multiplayer
Summarize your bug I can't even play the game like normal human beings like before! The game is broken for me and some others after the visibility fix patch! I can't aim for God's sake. this is terrible! The game is unplayable for me like 2 chapter long and developers did nothing! I paid for this game you know?! It's called Battlefield! It's FPS! How can I shoot or aim with this problem in first person view!? I got mouse input lag all the time in multiplayer even when I'm in plane or tank, sometimes the tank zoom's glitches out and got out of zoom. Any fast rotation or sometimes any normal rotation or explosion give me lag; Lags like never seen before. I tried every setting in video but nothing worked. And by everything I mean everything! My setup setting is GTX 1060 6GB, RAM 16GB, i5 7500k I had nor peoblem before visibility fix patch. I played chapter 2 to the end with like 0 problems!
How often does the bug occur? Often (50% - 99%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? in multiplayer
What happens when the bug occurs? mouse input lag
What should be happening instead? smooth mouse rotations!

Message 1 of 2 (674 Views)

Re: Battlefield V mouse input lag

Community Manager

@98DrJavid 

I've been troubleshooting an input lag issue for others in this post on Star Wars Battlefront II boards as well. Let's see what we can do to figure out what's driving this to suddenly occur for you. Would you mind uploading a DxDiag for us so we can look at your full system specs?

How to Pull a DxDiag

https://help.ea.com/en-us/help/pc/how-to-gather-dxdiag-information/

If you perform a clean boot and then immediately launch the game, we can immediately determine whether it's a program running in the background that's conflicting with Origin. If that's the case, loading up each one at a time can help narrow down the program. 

How to Clean Boot your PC

https://help.ea.com/en-us/help/faq/how-to-clean-boot-your-pc/

Blueberry.png
Message 2 of 2 (646 Views)