Battlefield V loading textures and buzzing sound

by TheRomanticSkunk

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Battlefield V loading textures and buzzing sound

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

Hi guys i have annoying problem foremost I had BSOD but i fixed it by adjusting virtual memory but i have rare freezes and temporary buzzing sound that when pc manages to do BSOD.
All settings are low and fps is smooth.Bad texture rendering i have too
My Specs
Intel Pentium G4560 3.60 ghz
8 gb ddr4 2133 mhz ram
sapphire radeon rx560 2 gb 128 bit 
1 tb hdd

Message 1 of 11 (752 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Battlefield V loading textures and buzzing sound

Champion (Retired)

Ground electric socket we only see in the bathroom and kitchen so most people do not have that option and all is fine on a normal socket for them. A protected socket is a good thing if you get hit by a lightning storm or some other over current on the local network like a surge of a breaking toaster oven etc this can cause problems if not protected.

The CPU is about 50% to slow for BFV if compared to the minimum recommended FX-8350 or 6600K CPU speed. So the best you can do is improve the cooling of the CPU, lower the case temperatures (add fans), overclock the CPU a little or upgrade it completely if possible (like an Intel Core i7-4770K). So besides a slow game caused by the CPU a low quality or failing power supply unit (PSU) can also halt the system unexpectedly.

On the software side of things just kill everything running in the background (apps and software / mouse and RGB software and monitoring tools everything!). Update the chipset driver again, defragment the HDD or consider an SSD. Look for motherboard BIOS update. disable windows update after its completed for 7 days. etc...

_________________________________________________________________________________

▪Did you find my post useful? Please grant + XP✔
▪Did my post solve your issue/answer your question? Please accept as solution✔

EA Champion

I'm simply a Volunteer, and do not work for EA

View in thread

Message 8 of 11 (629 Views)

All Replies

Champion (Retired)

There is a possibility that choosing Repair after right clicking the game in Origin will fix this.

use a virus scan / adwcleaner, registry cleaner / ccleaner clone, also do a HDD defragment / SSD trimm procedure

use the SFC command utility to fix system files on Windows 10

windows cleanboot

driver cleaner procedure

good luck!

_________________________________________________________________________________

EA Champion

Message 2 of 11 (728 Views)

★★★★ Novice
@XTRA-Larsiano unfortunately those steps didn't fix this problem.I think EA should build a new update for this game i changed my ram also...
Message 3 of 11 (705 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Also now bsod problems began to occur again memory_management ntoskrnl.exe+1c14e0

Message 4 of 11 (696 Views)

Champion (Retired)
@TheRomanticSkunk Could you please try and reset your BIOS to defaults and or enable / disable XMP. Also check if the memory speeds set in BIOS (by XMP) are oke and similar as advised by the manufacturer and also are active and working correctly in Windows (check device manager > memory tab > speed = dimm stock speed?

EA Champion

Message 5 of 11 (675 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

@XTRA-Larsianoi tried it but nothing is changed.Also there is silence from case when pc freezes hdd light ain't hitting red sometimes it occurs with buzzing sound pc service said maybe your electric socket was corrupt i use ground electric socket.Should i use current protected socket instead of it?

Message 6 of 11 (654 Views)

★★★★ Novice

UPDATE:I changed my resolution from 1920x1080 to 1600x900 freezes mostly reduced but not completely...

Message 7 of 11 (639 Views)

Champion (Retired)

Ground electric socket we only see in the bathroom and kitchen so most people do not have that option and all is fine on a normal socket for them. A protected socket is a good thing if you get hit by a lightning storm or some other over current on the local network like a surge of a breaking toaster oven etc this can cause problems if not protected.

The CPU is about 50% to slow for BFV if compared to the minimum recommended FX-8350 or 6600K CPU speed. So the best you can do is improve the cooling of the CPU, lower the case temperatures (add fans), overclock the CPU a little or upgrade it completely if possible (like an Intel Core i7-4770K). So besides a slow game caused by the CPU a low quality or failing power supply unit (PSU) can also halt the system unexpectedly.

On the software side of things just kill everything running in the background (apps and software / mouse and RGB software and monitoring tools everything!). Update the chipset driver again, defragment the HDD or consider an SSD. Look for motherboard BIOS update. disable windows update after its completed for 7 days. etc...

EA Champion

Message 8 of 11 (630 Views)

★★★★ Novice
@XTRA-Larsiano it wouldn't do those problems before maybe EA should build update...
Message 9 of 11 (618 Views)

★★★★ Novice
@XTRA-Larsiano also i can play Battlefield 1 without any issues
Message 10 of 11 (617 Views)