Re: Battlefield V keeps requiring large updates.

by aimlesspt115

Original Post

★★★ Newbie

I have exactly the same problem. It has become impossible to play this game. Total waste of money since every single time I try to play this game it downloads an update of 45 gigs. Total joke. Just wiping this crap now

Message 11 of 14 (622 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Dealing with that issue since launch. I’m over it. EA doesn’t give a * about it’s customers and it constantly shows. I don’t know anyone that has actually disagreed with me on that. I’m uninstalling and leaving the origin/EA bs 

Message 12 of 14 (579 Views)

★★ Novice

Now re-downloading 28GB, read GIGABYTE, of data for BFV! Same for Battlefront BTW...

Such a *PITA*!

I'm sick of this cr.....y Origin client and updates! This is such a waste of time!

I'm done with EA, too much is too much!

NOTHING warrants re-downloading ALL the data for a game! And do not tell me that you HAVE to update all the data, or that everything has changed and has to be downloaded again!

This is just a bug, not solved, or poor programming on EA's part.

Anyway, there is NO WAY I'll ever spend a single dime on a product from EA! This has been going on for too long now. I find myself having to wait hours for updates everytime I want to launch this game!

Message 13 of 14 (416 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

origin decided to redownload the game completely .
this is a problem with origin being a buggy mess that never gets proper bugdixed 

Message 14 of 14 (381 Views)