Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

Battlefield V crashing without giving any error

by YaBoiJbro

Original Post

Highlighted
Accepted Solution

Battlefield V crashing without giving any error

★ Novice

I have been playing BFV for some time, but just recently, it has stopped working. I tried to uninstall Origin and re-download it, and it helped, but only got me to the first black loading screen before crashing. I have tried everything on this forum and other forums, and anything that comes up about it, but nothing seems to work. PLEASE HELP!

Message 1 of 5 (200 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Battlefield V crashing without giving any error

Champion

-update video driver

-try a clean boot of Windows

-remove the bfv configuration folder from yourusername\documents folder and restart the game 

-check all bfv game files with Origin

- add details of computer specification

_________________________________________________________________________________

▪Did you find my post useful? Please grant + XP✔
▪Did my post solve your issue/answer your question? Please accept as solution✔

EA Champion

I'm simply a Volunteer, and do not work for EA

View in thread

Message 2 of 5 (165 Views)

All Replies

Champion

-update video driver

-try a clean boot of Windows

-remove the bfv configuration folder from yourusername\documents folder and restart the game 

-check all bfv game files with Origin

- add details of computer specification

_________________________________________________________________________________

▪Did you find my post useful? Please grant + XP✔
▪Did my post solve your issue/answer your question? Please accept as solution✔

EA Champion

I'm simply a Volunteer, and do not work for EA
Message 2 of 5 (166 Views)

@YaBoiJbro This sounds more like a program or something on the PC stopping BFV from not loading. Have you tried a clean boot as stated by @XTRA-Larsiano if not please see this link for help.. https://support.microsoft.com/en-ca/help/929135/how-to-perform-a-clean-boot-in-windows

We also need you to post your PC specs for us to try and help you as stated by @XTRA-Larsiano 

And please post a full list of what you have done to try and fix it?

Many programs can and will muck up a game loading is your MB made by Asus and have you installed a bunch of Asus programs?

________________________________________________________________________________

DO NOT Copy my posts even with credit it is best to do your own work and write ups when helping another to show you fully understand what you are posting.

If you feel my posts can help someone then link them the page the post is on. Thank You! ...

I am a volunteer and do not work for EA

Message 3 of 5 (142 Views)

★ Novice
@PureWhiteWitch I have already tried to clean boot. Didn't work.
Message 4 of 5 (122 Views)

★ Novice
@XTRA-Larsiano For some reason just deleting the whole folder from my documents worked. I don't know how the hell that actually worked, but thanks alot.
Message 5 of 5 (115 Views)
Twitter Stream