Re: Battlefield V crashing without giving any error

by EA_Blueberry

Original Post

Highlighted

Re: Battlefield V crashing without giving any error

Community Manager
Message 371 of 976 (3,526 Views)

Re: Game Keeps Crashing don't know what to do HELP!

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

After reading all the posts from this thread I kind of feel like EA is making fun of us... I too started experiencing game crashes without doing anything.. everything worked like a charm for about a month and from the 31'st of December it crashes in each and every single game, randomly, the image just stop/freezes goes to desktop as if nothing happened. Tried every possible solution that I found on the internet, reinstalled windows, ddu nvidia drivers and tried several ones starting from  416.94, changed power plans, turn off dx12, turn on off vsync, changed resolution, cleared cache on origin, reinstalled the game,allow more TDP from msi afterburner, down clock the board , set the clocks to fixed ratio, disabled xmp, manual set everything in bios, downgrade bios, close discord, close only overlay in discord... etc.. So, in conclusion, please do not tell me it's my hardware, cause I am not going to get into that * for a 50 E game.. when I paid more for a single f... fan from my system... The problem is you, EA, and you need to admit it, as you've delayed the launch of the game several times just because it was unfinished, and still is, and you've launched it just because nvidia didn't have a game to show off their RTX sh.. on

Faulting application name: bfv.exe, version: 1.0.68.32584, time stamp: 0x5c1007a4
Faulting module name: KERNELBASE.dll, version: 10.0.17763.134, time stamp: 0x1659a33b
Exception code: 0x887a0005
Fault offset: 0x0000000000055299
Faulting process id: 0x1cec
Faulting application start time: 0x01d4a466a62cef2c
Faulting application path: D:\GAMES\Origin Games\Battlefield V\bfv.exe
Faulting module path: C:\WINDOWS\System32\KERNELBASE.dll
Report Id: 17e45971-d0e6-4eb9-9e27-4d291c35a4ec
Faulting package full name:
Faulting package-relative application ID: AND A HAPPY NEW YEAR TO YOU TOO !

Message 372 of 976 (794 Views)

[ Edited ]

@arondutzu

Did you tried a clean boot?

Do you have Roccat software or any other form of mouse or keyboard software or support applications from your Motherboard developer running?

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

This is a players helping players forum, I don't work for EA.
Dies ist ein Spieler helfen Spielern Forum, ich arbeite nicht für EA.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Death closes all: but something ere the end, Some work of noble note, may yet be done, Not unbecoming men that strove with Gods.
Ulysses - Alfred, Lord Tennyson
Message 373 of 976 (765 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

Tried it.. It seems to be a random issue... some days I can play for several hours without issues, but in others it crashes in each and every single game ! For example I've just played in the past hour 3 rounds in grand operations without any issues... tomorrow.. you never know with this game Large smile and no, I don't have any management software for mouse keyboard or motherboard lighting etc...

AORUS x470 GAMING 7 WIFI 

RYZEN 2700X

1080TI

32 GB RAM 3200

960 PRO M2 for Games

Seasonic 850 W Platinum

Watercooled ! 

Message 374 of 976 (759 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

@arondutzu wrote:

Tried it.. It seems to be a random issue... some days I can play for several hours without issues, but in others it crashes in each and every single game ! For example I've just played in the past hour 3 rounds in grand operations without any issues... tomorrow.. you never know with this game Large smile and no, I don't have any management software for mouse keyboard or motherboard lighting etc...

AORUS x470 GAMING 7 WIFI 

RYZEN 2700X

1080TI

32 GB RAM 3200

960 PRO M2 for Games

Seasonic 850 W Platinum

Watercooled ! 

Lucky you that you sometimes can play several rounds... i for sure cant!!

Message 375 of 976 (690 Views)

★★ Novice

I'm just here to say I'm experiencing the same problem .

i7 4790k 

gtx 1060 6gb

16gb ram

windows 10 pro 

Message 376 of 976 (875 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

@i3zlz wrote:

I'm just here to say I'm experiencing the same problem .

i7 4790k 

gtx 1060 6gb

16gb ram

windows 10 pro 

Welcome to the show

Message 377 of 976 (802 Views)

Re: BF5 Crash Issue

★★ Apprentice

The response from the CM is rather funny, this shows lack of basic PC and Overclocking. Very shameful.

Ask the proper questions before assuming the issue.

DON'T BE SO LAZY.

Message 378 of 976 (1,946 Views)

★ Apprentice

Hey Guys,

Posted a week or so ago with my latest fix. For me I looked for a bios update and it happened to be an update on my motherboard for “memory compatibility” since running this upgrade I have played every day for hours with not one single crash, yet previously I was crashing daily. 

I belive I’ve the game does have a memory problems whether it’s a leak or just unstable with memory and it will “expose” your hardware like no other game will if you don’t have a solid combination in your pc.

ie: perfectly matched ram and motherboard combinations etc 

Dont waste your time with repairing the game or changing your dolby sound , ffr on, vsync on/off etc all that will not fix your issues. I would suggest only looking into your computers memory compatibility above “anything” else. 

ps. Since my bios update I’ve left XMP profile off, pretty confident if I turned on and kept playing it prob wouldn’t cause a problem. I’m happy with the way my pc runs everything including battlefield so no need to turn back on. 

Message 379 of 976 (763 Views)

★ Guide

@CooperAus - "it will “expose” your hardware like no other game will if you don’t have a solid combination in your pc."

What exactly are you trying to say here? I feel like your statements are fairly akin to 'shooting from the hip'.

1.) These technologies are - for the most part - standardized. Higher end parts help, yes. But suggesting that there is a "solid combination" of parts begins to sound elitist and like you're saying that if you have a medium-grade build that THIS is the reason for the game's obvious, glaring quality control.
2.) You kind of came full circle and admitted that the game was just busted anyway. (Which it obviously just IS... Still waiting on EA to own this.)

Run it with XMP on - which is an extension of the standardized JEDEC SPD. Let us know how that goes for you. Then come back and read what you've said and tell us if it actually makes much sense or not.

Message 380 of 976 (750 Views)