Re: Battlefield V crashing without giving any error

by arondutzu

Original Post

Re: Game Keeps Crashing don't know what to do HELP!

★ Guide

As well you SHOULD. Push them. They have a lot of nerve trying to compare experiences between customers.

Just the same as the moderators here have a lot of nerve trying to enforce a rule about "calling out" and removing posts doing so when WE are the paying customer and THEY are the ones who have taken our money from us. They're literally trying to strongarm us as though THEY aren't obligated to deal with the falling out resulting from their obvious lack of quality control in development.

You EA people have some SERIOUS nerve acting this way. Tell you what... We GET IT. You don't give a damn. WE GET IT. But can you explain WHY you feel like responding to our complaints with IGNORANCE is somehow OK?

We've asked you to help. You've done JACK.
We've pushed and prodded. You talked down to us and/or tried to appease us.
We've INSISTED that you communicate with us. You've either been SILENT or displayed sarcasm and arrogance. (Yeah... You KNOW who you are...)
We've expressed incredible FRUSTRATION at the fact that you've summarily IGNORED the issue. You remove the posts and/or try to discipline us as though we AREN'T paying you money for this game.

You people really have got some balls acting the way you have. I will go out of my way to make sure that it works against you, too.

QUIT TREATING US LIKE *. FIX THE GAME.

Message 361 of 976 (987 Views)

★ Guide

Yep they just sent me the same "warning"... they really got some nerve after telling people to wait since Thanksgiving.  I actually spent alot of time diagnosing this problem and posted what I could... but after that private message from EA_Jason...I'm officially done with EA.  I'm flabbergasted that they would kick their own customers like that instead of actually doing the right thing and helping them.

Message 362 of 976 (909 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

I had freezes and disconnect issues with BF V since last big update ( no Problems with BF 1 and SW BF2 )

AND i use a qualcomm atheros Killer LAN , for all those who use a Killer LAN too , i recommend disabling the Service " Killer Network Service "

since i did that i had no more freeze or disconnect Problems at all with BF V

Message 363 of 976 (881 Views)

Community Manager

Thank you for offering the workaround solution @BillSanAnTonio

If you have any concerns or want to dive into some one-on-one troubleshooting with an EA advisor, please don't hesitate to contact our Live-Support team at your earliest convenience. We don't want to make you feel like we are leaving you out to dry. Some technical issues can be fixed quickly while others might take various steps, but we're here to offer everything we can from our end to ensure the game is living up to your standards. 

Click here to contact an EA advisor

Blueberry.png
Message 364 of 976 (1,088 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

@EA_Blueberry wrote:

Thank you for offering the workaround solution @BillSanAnTonio

If you have any concerns or want to dive into some one-on-one troubleshooting with an EA advisor, please don't hesitate to contact our Live-Support team at your earliest convenience. We don't want to make you feel like we are leaving you out to dry. Some technical issues can be fixed quickly while others might take various steps, but we're here to offer everything we can from our end to ensure the game is living up to your standards. 

Click here to contact an EA advisor

And they will AGAIN provide solutions that will NOT work. The step you guys have to take here is to acknowledge that there is a serious flaw in the coding - (hence the crashes with so many people involved) then put out a patch at the earliest point possible so that we, the PAYING costumers, can finally enjoy your/our product. 

Message 365 of 976 (1,066 Views)

★★ Apprentice

@EA_Blueberry I can list every single fix your customer service team suggested if that helps, but for the love of god please admit that there is a problem. We want to know that you acknowledge this as an issue and you're actually trying to work on it.

Message 366 of 976 (1,023 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

@biggestwig wrote:

@EA_Blueberry I can list every single fix your customer service team suggested if that helps, but for the love of god please admit that there is a problem. We want to know that you acknowledge this as an issue and you're actually trying to work on it.

+1 and bump 

Message 367 of 976 (1,007 Views)

★ Guide

The "Killer" network idea is nothing more than a gimmick. It's an implementation of QoS - and a VERY shoddy one at that. I tested it and it actually caused more problems and latency. Sometimes even packet loss.

If you're running this whole "Killer" schtick on your system, you should dispose of it - with prejudice - immediately. Not even for just BF games... For ALL purposes.

Message 368 of 976 (973 Views)
Highlighted

Re: Battlefield V crashing without giving any error

★★★ Novice

Hi all, I did not experience any issues with the game for 1 month, and all of the sudden, after replacing my 2k monitor with a 4k one, I'm getting constant crashes to desktop, without any errors..

Faulting application name: bfv.exe, version: 1.0.68.32584, time stamp: 0x5c1007a4
Faulting module name: KERNELBASE.dll, version: 10.0.17763.134, time stamp: 0x1659a33b
Exception code: 0x887a0005
Fault offset: 0x0000000000055299
Faulting process id: 0x1cec
Faulting application start time: 0x01d4a466a62cef2c
Faulting application path: D:\GAMES\Origin Games\Battlefield V\bfv.exe
Faulting module path: C:\WINDOWS\System32\KERNELBASE.dll
Report Id: 17e45971-d0e6-4eb9-9e27-4d291c35a4ec
Faulting package full name:
Faulting package-relative application ID:

Any suggestions ?

Message 369 of 976 (3,686 Views)

★ Guide

"If you have any concerns or want to dive into some one-on-one troubleshooting with an EA advisor, please don't hesitate to contact our Live-Support team at your earliest convenience."

Why? So YOU don't have to deal with this? Because this lets YOU off the hook? Because this leads to minimizing the number of comments being piled up HERE?

"We don't want to make you feel like we are leaving you out to dry."

But you HAVE done EXACTLY that. Even despite the fact that SEVERAL people here have called you EA guys out over it.

"Some technical issues can be fixed quickly..."

ESPECIALLY when EA actually ACKNOWLEDGES them and TRIES to fix them instead of IGNORING them and leaving their paying customers to be angry about it.

"...while others might take various steps"

More meaningless FLUFF meant to appease us. ^

"but we're here to offer everything we can from our end to ensure the game is living up to your standards."

Yeah? I mean... You're HERE. You've got THAT part down. So when does the OTHER part start happening?

ALL of what you just said is EXACTLY the kind of meaningless drivel we've been describing. The kind of stuff that we just DO NOT want to hear. You people STILL aren't accepting ANY modicum of responsibility here. Not even a LITTLE bit. You're STILL not telling us WHAT you're doing to work with the devs on this.

Just how old does this thread have to get before you DO SOMETHING USEFUL? Just how many pissed-off customers have to post here until you at least ACKNOWLEDGE this consistently reproducible problem with your product - which WE ARE PAYING FOR?

Seriously. I am pretty sure I speak for ALL of us here when I ask you: "WHAT'S IT GOING TO TAKE?!?!?!?"

Message 370 of 976 (962 Views)