Battlefield V continually minimises in every game.

by XineBBSA

Original Post

Accepted Solution

★★ Novice

Product: Battlefield V
Platform:PC
Please specify your platform model. PC
AMD or Nvidia Model Number RTX 2060 and GTX 1080
Enter RAM memory size in GB 16
Are you using any software with an overlay? No
Which part of the game is the issue happening in? Multiplayer
Which part of the mode? Airborne
Please select your region Europe
On which server did this happen? All
When did this happen? (dd.mm.yy hh:mm) All the time
Summarize your bug On both my Laptop and Desktop PCs, Battlefield V keeps minimising. It only does it when I'm in a firefight with someone
How often does the bug occur? Often (50% - 99%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Not sure
What happens when the bug occurs? Origin window and game window appear. You have to go to the Game to get your focus back, by which time you are usually dead.
What should be happening instead? Shouldn't minimise

Message 1 of 4 (354 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Battlefield V continually minimises in every game.

★★ Novice

Hi,

Thanks very much for the advice, not sure if that helped, but while I was playing I really made an effort to understand what was happening.

And then I found it!

I have a new Logitech M270 mouse and I didn't even realise that there was a button where your thumbs is.. This button displays your desktop and windows whenever you press it.

I noticed that it always happened in frantic firefights - which made no sense and obviously I was pressing it by accident by my thumb.

I've disabled it now and also onedrive and haven't seen the issue since.

Thanks very much!

Xine

View in thread

Message 3 of 4 (290 Views)

All Replies

★★★ Expert
@XineBBSA You mean get back to desktop? So you play and out of the blue you're back to desktop?
And when you click on BFV in startbar you're back in the game? Or is the game crashed ? So you need to restart origin?

You might want do disable onedrive (or when you use it stop syncing origin) And please make sure you have the latest origin client installed: https://answers.ea.com/t5/Origin-Client-Web-Technical/Origin-launcher-keeps-pulling-out-of-the-game-...
Message 2 of 4 (317 Views)

★★ Novice

Hi,

Thanks very much for the advice, not sure if that helped, but while I was playing I really made an effort to understand what was happening.

And then I found it!

I have a new Logitech M270 mouse and I didn't even realise that there was a button where your thumbs is.. This button displays your desktop and windows whenever you press it.

I noticed that it always happened in frantic firefights - which made no sense and obviously I was pressing it by accident by my thumb.

I've disabled it now and also onedrive and haven't seen the issue since.

Thanks very much!

Xine

Message 3 of 4 (291 Views)

★★★ Expert
@XineBBSA Great to hear, many thanks for posting the feedback !
Message 4 of 4 (269 Views)