Battlefield V bugs im seeing

by Virtu0L

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Battlefield V bugs im seeing

★★★ Newbie

I have been playing since the 9th of nov and the following are bugs or possible bugs I am continuously seeing in game.

Reviving

1) At the start of a match reviving in general medic or otherwise is disabled. No one in the game can revive anyone until the next map loads. Sometimes you get 2 or 3 maps in a row with 0 revives.

2) A player on a raised service like a hill or box that dies can not be targeted to be revived.

Objective targeting as squad leader

1) Targeting a base to give your squad an objective sometimes is over written by a normal spotting " your trying to target a base but instead it targets a few feet in front of you no matter the distance of the base your trying to set as an objective. "   I have tried this while standing still out of combat and on the move.

2) When trying to call down supplys or the v1 rockets, when I try to "paint" the location where I want the chosen item to spawn " like a supply drop or rocket" I get a black diagonal view that takes up the bottom half of my screen " the game appear normal in top part of monitor but the bottom is all black, I cannot choose a location and nothing happens. After moving and looking in a different spot it corrects itself sometimes.

Class selection

1) Occasionally I cannot select any class except assault, it displays a message that my selection is against the server rules. At first I thought it was intentional as to not allow too many of one class on a team but after reviewing my teams classes this did not seems like the case. I found myself in squads with no medic unable to play anything except assault for the duration of the map.

Message 1 of 2 (1,580 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Battlefield V bugs im seeing

EA DICE Team

Hey @Virtu0L, Thanks for the report!

Can you file out a bug report over here: https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/bd-p/battlefield-v-bug-reports-en

Thanks!

/Atic

View in thread

Message 2 of 2 (1,536 Views)

All Replies

Re: Battlefield V bugs im seeing

EA DICE Team

Hey @Virtu0L, Thanks for the report!

Can you file out a bug report over here: https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/bd-p/battlefield-v-bug-reports-en

Thanks!

/Atic

Message 2 of 2 (1,537 Views)