★★★ Newbie
@EA_Atic Jup,Croatia here,same here..
Any news?
Message 11 of 20 (965 Views)

Re: Battlefield V - Server outage

[ Edited ]
EA DICE Team

Hey everyone, 

The emergency maintenance is now complete, the servers are coming back up now!

Apologies for the issue and see you on the Battlefield! If you still have issue let me know.

/Atic 

Message 12 of 20 (2,321 Views)

★★★ Guide

Everything is back to normal :-)

Message 13 of 20 (858 Views)

★★★ Novice

for a while now i have a problem when i launch my bfv game up, it says at menu connection lost, and i have to pull the trigger button on the controller to connect each time.

Message 14 of 20 (844 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

@EA_Atic  Trying to go into a match and it still keeps telling me connection to the server has been lost.

Message 15 of 20 (825 Views)

EA DICE Team
@Altar187 @Sgt-viper91x can you take a look on our connective guide and see if that helps out.

Link; https://help.ea.com/en/help/faq/connection-troubleshooting-basic/

All our test on the servers showing it's working as it should.

Message 16 of 20 (804 Views)

★★★ Novice

@EA_Atic  I am able to get online and everything. I go to the server list and choose one and then it sits in that loading screen for an extremely long time. Then it says something along the lines of connection lost. I've tried to steps for what you've given me already. I also found it really weird because I could still get into games on like BF4

Message 17 of 20 (792 Views)

★★★ Novice

when i launch the game up it says failed to connect, and asks me to press the trigger button to connect, then it works fine, but this is everytime i launch bfv up.

otherplayers with same problem https://forums.battlefield.com/en-us/discussion/195198/you-have-lost-connection-to-ea-servers#latest

Message 18 of 20 (784 Views)

★★★ Novice
@EA_Atic @ hey is there a current outage for BFV On Xbox? My internet is working fine other games I can play online except for battlefield V it keeps says you have lost connection to servers
Message 19 of 20 (633 Views)

EA DICE Team
@nameless1488, yes we where tracking an issue at your post but that should have been resolved sense then. Standard smile

/Atic
Message 20 of 20 (581 Views)