Re: Battlefield V Black Screen on X Box One X when loading into PanzerStorm!

by XPoorJudgmentX

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Battlefield V Black Screen on X Box One X when loading into PanzerStorm!

★★ Novice

I am experiencing a total Black Screen when PanzerStorm loads. Will see the main title screen with the map name that appears about 1 second then total black screen. Can hear the normal sounds of loading into a game will spawn into the game but I am unable to see anything except a black screen. I can deploy. Even when I kill myself, or I am killed  re spawning is the same results. Black Screen with game sounds.

I have new X Box One X, wired connection with 100/100 connection.I play only in North American servers, I am on East Coats. Game is on external SSD. Had this issue end of December start of Jan, not sure exactly but only a couple of times and only on PanzerStorm!.

No problem loading any other map!. I have had this happen through normal map rotation on both Conquest and TOW. I have also gone into server browser and selected Panzerstorm as the only map. Every time I attempt to load same results. I have only attempted to load into North American servers! Will not try on any region that I do not play in!

As a last resort I deleted the game off my external SSD and have since reloaded but have had no time to try and see if this fixed.

I have deleted save game info ect. This all happened 2/14/19 being unable to load with anything but a black screen.

Will report back if I have solved problem or it continues.

Message 1 of 4 (405 Views)

Accepted Solution

@XPoorJudgmentX I see that you stated that you have to shut down your console when it black screens, it that a a hard reset of your Xbone by holding the power button until it shuts off and then rebooting it in order to clear the system cache or just a normal shutdown? If not I recommend trying that.
_____________________________________________________________________________________
Please mark a thread as solved if a post solves your issue.

EA Answers HQ Volunteer Forum Moderator

BF3, BF4, BF1, BFV DICE Friend tag awardee

CCP Hero Banner - Red.png

Twitter: Ragnarok013

View in thread

Message 3 of 4 (374 Views)

All Replies

★★ Novice

2/16 Update to this issue. I still do not get anything but a black screen when loading into PanzerStorm, even after deleting and reloading game onto external SSD.

When I attempt to redeploy from the in game menu or kill myself and redeploy, Black Screen with sound only. When I quit the game I still have a black screen and must shut down and restart my console in order to get normal screen.

This is the only map that this happens on.

Please help as this is very frustrating

Message 2 of 4 (396 Views)

@XPoorJudgmentX I see that you stated that you have to shut down your console when it black screens, it that a a hard reset of your Xbone by holding the power button until it shuts off and then rebooting it in order to clear the system cache or just a normal shutdown? If not I recommend trying that.
_____________________________________________________________________________________
Please mark a thread as solved if a post solves your issue.

EA Answers HQ Volunteer Forum Moderator

BF3, BF4, BF1, BFV DICE Friend tag awardee

CCP Hero Banner - Red.png

Twitter: Ragnarok013
Message 3 of 4 (375 Views)

★★ Novice

Hi ragnarok013 have done it all, finally I did a reset on the console and it seems to be much better now although I have not tried to load just into that map through the server browser. But only 1 time did I black screen and that was at the end of a match..

Message 4 of 4 (344 Views)