by TTV_MrPatchJo

Original Post

Highlighted
Accepted Solution

Battlefield V - BR low usage (GPU 60%) and low FPS

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

hello

when i play Battlefield V - BR i have low fps with usage 60% as max , so how i can make the game take full usage to give me high fps ??

my PC:

- RTX 2070

- I7-8700

Message 1 of 2 (99 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Battlefield V - BR low usage (GPU 60%) and low FPS

Community Manager
Hey, @TTV_MrPatchJo, to start off to see if some of the basic can help.  Make sure that all drivers for windows and your gpu drivers are up to date. 

You can also try to do a clean boot to see if there any programs messing with Battlefield V and turn off any overlay programs for example Discord or Nvidia experience.

Let me know if this works or not for you. Standard smile

/Atic

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

* Tag me with @EA_Atic if you are responding to me. Thumbs up

* If you like the comments of other players please give them XP. :eahigh_file: 

* If someone has helped and solved your issue please accept it as a solution. Standard smile

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

View in thread

Message 2 of 2 (58 Views)

All Replies

Re: Battlefield V - BR low usage (GPU 60%) and low FPS

Community Manager
Hey, @TTV_MrPatchJo, to start off to see if some of the basic can help.  Make sure that all drivers for windows and your gpu drivers are up to date. 

You can also try to do a clean boot to see if there any programs messing with Battlefield V and turn off any overlay programs for example Discord or Nvidia experience.

Let me know if this works or not for you. Standard smile

/Atic

* Tag me with @EA_Atic if you are responding to me. Thumbs up

* If you like the comments of other players please give them XP. :eahigh_file: 

* If someone has helped and solved your issue please accept it as a solution. Standard smile

Message 2 of 2 (59 Views)

fifa-19-promo-splash

Having trouble connecting to your game?

Try these steps first to clear up any problems you may have when connecting to an EA game.

Troubleshoot and test your connection

ea-help-promo

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View More on EA Help