Re: Battlefield One Issues

by iluminatethesky

Original Post

Battlefield One Issues

★★★ Newbie

I have been a supporter of all the Battlefield games and this is the worst (BF1) that it has ever been. I wait at times over 15 minutes just to get into a game and then it lags so bad it is unplayable.

It is an issue that I have addressed with EA many times via email and have never even gotten a response. Why would I want to renew my EA access if the only game I play does not work? Never has and I am afraid it never will. This gamer has had it!

Message 1 of 4 (230 Views)

Hero

Hi @Chefzest and welcome to Answers HQ.

What e-mail have you been messaging?

EA doesn't offer support through e-mail, they use their support site at help.ea.com

Answers HQ is a community site, where gamers help fellow gamers. If you want us to try and help you, you will need to provide some basic information about your issue.

Try reading https://answers.ea.com/t5/Technical-Issues/READ-FIRST-How-To-Get-A-Response-To-Your-Technical-Issue/...

carbonic signature

Message 2 of 4 (222 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I had contacted Dice and they told me that they were bought out by EA and refer all questions to them. I had used the help line provided by EA to voice some issues

Message 3 of 4 (193 Views)

Hero (Retired)

Hey @Chefzest,

To bring to light more about the Lag that you're experiencing, there has been some performance/stuttering issues that arose from the Apocalypse DLC Update.

Here is an official statement from the Battlefield Twitter:

https://twitter.com/Battlefield/status/966376480023363584

They are aware of the issue, and are working diligently to get this taken care of. 

As far as waiting 15 minutes to get into a Match, unfortunately that happens sometimes.

I hope this clarifies things for you, and I hope that EA Support was able to help you as well.

Thanks Standard smile