by totally6Mike

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Battlefield Companion Emblem-Creation Bug

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

Product: Battlefield 1
Platform:Microsoft XBOX One
Summarize your bug I have a problem when creating emblems on the Battlefield online companion. I am aware that I should probably be posting in-game bugs here, but there seems to be no other place to talk about my problem. So here goes: Whenever I try to make an emblem with the online companion and incorporate a shape into my design, I am not able to rotate said shape. There is simply no rotate icon above the shape. This seems odd, because that rotate icon is present whenever I watch an online tutorial on creating emblems. Attached below are two photos; the first is a screenshot of "my" online companion, and the second is a screenshot of someone else's. The rotate icon is not there in my photo. I am almost entirely sure that this is not a web browser issue, as I have used multiple browsers in an attempt to "find" the rotate button with no success. I have used the IOS companion, but cannot operate it nearly as well as the online version. Am I the only one to experience this? Is there a solution? PS: As this bug did not occur in any Battlefield game mode, I selected a random one for the "In what game mode did the bug occur?" section.
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Login to the web companion and click create an emblem. Add a shape to the design and notice that there is no rotate icon. Although, it seems like I am the only one experiencing this issue right now, so it may be hard to "find" this bug.
What happens when the bug occurs? I am unable to rotate shapes in the online companion emblem creator.
Please select your region North America
In what game mode did the bug occur? Conquest
AMD or Nvidia Model Number 1.75GHz AMD
Enter RAM memory size in GB 68.3 GB/s

Edit: Deleted everything that double-posted.

Message 1 of 6 (2,605 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Battlefield Companion Emblem-Creation Bug

EA Community Manager

Hey @totally6Mike,

I just checked and the rotate icon does show up for me just fine.

Can you try the following:

- Clear your browser's cache and try another browser

- Try the mobile companion - if you prefer to do it on the PC, you can also use the mobile App on PC utilizing this link.

View in thread

Message 2 of 6 (2,888 Views)

All Replies

EA Community Manager

Hey @totally6Mike,

I just checked and the rotate icon does show up for me just fine.

Can you try the following:

- Clear your browser's cache and try another browser

- Try the mobile companion - if you prefer to do it on the PC, you can also use the mobile App on PC utilizing this link.

Message 2 of 6 (2,889 Views)

★★ Novice

Thanks! Works just fine now.

Message 3 of 6 (2,556 Views)

EA Community Manager

Great to hear @totally6Mike, hope you can create awesome emblems now. Could you solve it by clearing the cache or did you just use the mobile app?

Message 4 of 6 (2,532 Views)

★★ Novice

Sorry, I forgot to mention what actually worked for me :/

I used the mobile app on PC and had no problems with it, after I tried my cache. Thanks again!

Message 5 of 6 (2,511 Views)

EA Community Manager

Thanks @totally6Mike,

that's great to know - other people might just randomly find that thread and wonder how you were able to solve it.

Cheers for sharing your solution, that probably makes a few people happy. Have a great weekend!

Message 6 of 6 (2,504 Views)