Re: Battlefield 5 keeps on launching tutorial (every time the game is started)

by 5unk1

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Battlefield 5 keeps on launching tutorial (every time the game is started)

★★ Novice

Hello!

I have a problem: it battlefield 5 keeps on launching tutorial when I start the game and resets all my settings. I think that deleting file from quickacces-documents-battlefield5-settings: PRO(dont know exact name)_tmp helps it so it doesn't launch the tutorial, but still resets the settings (main problem). This file PRO..._tmp keeps on making itself, so is is there a way of fixing it.

*I have had many conversation with support team, but their ideas didn't help, it was said that patch would patch would fix the problem, but sadly didn't.

Please help.

Message 1 of 4 (6,206 Views)

Accepted Solution

Hero (Retired)

Hey @5unk1,

Instead of deleting the Settings Folder in Battlefield V, have you tried re-naming the PROFSAVE_tmp File to just PROFSAVE?

If you delete the settings folder, or all the PROFSAVE files in there, it will keep re-creating them every time you launch the game.

So, I would recommend trying to just rename the PROFSAVE_tmp File to just PROFSAVE, and re-launching the game.

Thanks Standard smile 

View in thread

Message 2 of 4 (6,153 Views)

All Replies

Hero (Retired)

Hey @5unk1,

Instead of deleting the Settings Folder in Battlefield V, have you tried re-naming the PROFSAVE_tmp File to just PROFSAVE?

If you delete the settings folder, or all the PROFSAVE files in there, it will keep re-creating them every time you launch the game.

So, I would recommend trying to just rename the PROFSAVE_tmp File to just PROFSAVE, and re-launching the game.

Thanks Standard smile 

★★ Novice

Sorry for late reply, but i just quit bfV banck then, now i wanna play it again, but it stil keeps on launching tutorial, solution that works for eveyone doesnt help. Frown

Message 3 of 4 (5,707 Views)

★★★ Newbie

and where is this profsave_tmp located?

cuz i cant find it in the game's folders

Message 4 of 4 (2,316 Views)