Re: Battlefield 5 has stopped working

by Criosack

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Battlefield 5 has stopped working

★★★★ Apprentice

Good evening. Im getting problems with bf5. Sometimes i can play 4-5 matches without any problema. But sometimes it crashing after 2 min of playing. Error: "bf5 has stopped working.  A problem caused the program to stop work coreectly. Windows wil close the program ans notify you if a solutions is avalable." Sometimes i get this crash 3 times in a row after 2-3 min of playing. Any solutions?

Message 1 of 4 (6,424 Views)

Accepted Solution

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Apprentice

@EA_Barry

Thank you for answer. I tried these steps. Nothing worked. Yesterday for some reason I was able to play 8 matches without issues. Today I got the same error again. Actually I reinstalled windows few days ago before I posted this. It supposed to work fine, because everything is clean. No other games or random programs were installed.

EDIT: I Think I fixed it. What I did, was update windows, turn off Origin in game, turn on future frame rendering. One of these thing helped.

View in thread

Message 3 of 4 (6,354 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager

@Orbitaz1070

Quite often that kind of issue is caused by some kind of software conflict and can be mitigated by reducing the number of programs running while you play. Two things you can do are to temporarily disable your antivirus and firewall software, these can remain after the next step...The second thing is to perform a 'Clean Boot', this minimises the number of programs that run when you boot your PC: http://support.microsoft.com/kb/929135

Do let us know if this helps, thanks.

barry.png
Message 2 of 4 (6,383 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Apprentice

@EA_Barry

Thank you for answer. I tried these steps. Nothing worked. Yesterday for some reason I was able to play 8 matches without issues. Today I got the same error again. Actually I reinstalled windows few days ago before I posted this. It supposed to work fine, because everything is clean. No other games or random programs were installed.

EDIT: I Think I fixed it. What I did, was update windows, turn off Origin in game, turn on future frame rendering. One of these thing helped.

Message 3 of 4 (6,355 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I have same problem .....how can I fix it ?

Message 4 of 4 (5,449 Views)