Re: Battlefield 5 graphic

by PREDATOR227390

Original Post

Battlefield 5 graphic

★★ Novice

graphics looks like Very low
when i install game, graphics automatically set to Ultra but i change to high.
i have good fps and game is smoother but graphic(snow texture. water texture/effects, tree shadows) and atmosphere is very trash.

my specs
i7 4790k
gtx 1070 8gb
ram 16gb 

this specs is weak for this game or game is unoptimized ?

google translate.

Message 1 of 10 (2,513 Views)

Community Manager

@eXc37 When playing are you using DirectX 11 or 12, if running on 12 can you change to Direct X 11 to see if there is a difference. 

Generally, if you are seeing performance issues the best thing to do is lower your settings and try the game again, you can then try changing them around to find the optimal performance.

If you have a DxDiag you can share we can take a look at your system and see if any issue jumps out at us: https://help.ea.com/en-us/help/pc/how-to-gather-dxdiag-information/

Darko

Darko.png
Message 2 of 10 (2,468 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

thank for reply.

i using dx11

i dont have any performance issue, i have good fps and dont have any lag. i just have bad graphic

when game was beta i played with ultra settings without any problem and atmosphere was reality and very nice, and now every texture is terrible for my pc. 

Message 3 of 10 (2,454 Views)

@eXc37 try disabling all of the extra graphics effects like "film grain". When I did that the graphics looked much better, clearer, and more crisp.
_____________________________________________________________________________________
Please mark a thread as solved if a post solves your issue.

EA Answers HQ Volunteer Forum Moderator

BF3, BF4, BF1, BFV DICE Friend tag awardee

CCP Hero Banner - Red.png

Twitter: Ragnarok013
Message 4 of 10 (2,431 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

first time i try this solutions but no effect. 

ULTRA/HIGH settings for me

Message 5 of 10 (2,399 Views)
Highlighted

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

I have the very same problem, graphics look trash no matter what settings I choose, using DX11 btw, seeing many people with many different problems tells me that this game is not ready, I will wait for the day one patch and make final judgement.

Message 6 of 10 (2,376 Views)

★★ Novice
but when game was open-beta everything was fine. and first release date was 20 october, when nvidia rtx announcement they moved release date to 20 November, and now gtx 1070(8gb) is weak for this game..
i think it is just business
Message 7 of 10 (2,355 Views)

★★ Novice

It looks like the textures are not loading properly. I had a similar issue on another game (Prey 2018) and I figured out that I put the texture quality too high compared to the VRAM I had on my GPU (GTX 670 with only 2go) so everything looked blurry whenever I got close. I then turned the texture to medium instead of high and it worked like a charm.

In your case, 8go of VRAM should be enough for High but I'm not sure the amount needed for each setting.

Hope it helps!

Message 8 of 10 (2,339 Views)

EA DICE Team

Hey @eXc37, have you tried reinstalling your GPU driver from scratch?

/Atic

Message 9 of 10 (2,287 Views)

★★ Novice
Sorry but this game is big lie and full trash.
Message 10 of 10 (2,208 Views)