Re: Battlefield 5 failed to connect to EA servers

by lllLukeNukem

Original Post

EA DICE Team
Hey everyone, 

If you are having issues connecting to Battlefield V after the latest update on Xbox can you please try the following command in the game menu: 

↓↓ + ↑↑↑↑ + Space(PC) / Square(PS4) / X (XB1) + ↑ + ↓

Let me know as soon as possible if that worked or not. Standard smile 

/Atic
Message 31 of 41 (1,006 Views)

★ Novice

Hi,

I cannot join normal multiplayer game. I'm playing on PC, have tried to change DNS, to flush it, to change Speed&Duplex settings but nothing have worked.

Please advise. 

Message 32 of 41 (905 Views)

★★★ Newbie

It's not just Xbox. Ps4 as well. Also, when are you going to deal with the aim bot hacks and other hackers. stop nerfing guns and start taking care of your original base. You've ruined BF in the recent years. Firestorm is pretty great when you're not getting kicked from squad parties . At least you did that almost right. Looting is a pain and duos would be nice. 

Message 33 of 41 (884 Views)

★★ Novice

Been having the same issue on PC, tech support has offered little but standard troubleshooting procedures anyone would have tried before coming here.

I had the same issue when I'd purchased the

Spoiler
"DELUXE EDITION"

in order to play the game "EARLY". The problem persisted after hours with tech support until two days before the game launched the problem resolved itself...

Suppose we'll have to wait for the problem to resolve itself, as we continue to pay for the honor of trouble shooting compatibility for DICE.

Message 34 of 41 (876 Views)

★ Novice

For 2 weeks now, I have had trouble getting onto Battlefront 2 and Battelfield V EA servers, every other game works fine and our internet is great, the only way I can get a game is to power cycle both my router and Xbox one... this give me access until the next time I turn it off, then I have to go through the same process again!! Please help... I have contacted the chat line twice now!

Message 35 of 41 (846 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Nothing
Message 36 of 41 (843 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Im on ps4 and every game that has to do with the ea servers wont let me in/ its just pure "you cant connect to the EA servers try again later" but still nothing happens
Message 37 of 41 (843 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

My update eventually stayed working, not sure what triggered it though. Looks like a new UI dropped today. Seemed to work fine. Hopefully it fixes the issue for those still having issues.

Message 38 of 41 (798 Views)

★★ Novice
@EA_Blueberry How can you fix it if playing on PC?
Message 39 of 41 (734 Views)

★★ Novice

This is getting old real fast. Every time i want to play it's "unable to connect to EA servers. Try again later". This has been going on all week with the exception of yesterday I got into one game.  A week before this everything was fine. This is beyond ridiculous and I am about to cancel my origin membership.

Message 40 of 41 (704 Views)