Re: Battlefield 5 failed to connect to EA servers

by spiru

Original Post

★★★★★ Newbie

Thanks to this forum, at least I know I'm not the only one can't play online.

Message 21 of 41 (861 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

Me too...tried everything 

Message 22 of 41 (849 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie
Nothing worked...spent 5 hours reloading..changing settings..changing them back....this is the only game that doesnt work..its not my net..its not my xbox one x...please help..
Message 23 of 41 (849 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

Your not alone. Imagine all the people not on this forum wondering “WTF”. Typical EA fashion, silence. I asked for a refund and was ignored. We should all be compensated as this isn’t even about firestorm. We can’t even access 85% of the title itself. I remember the days before EA published DICE when BF wasn’t a s%#! show. EA literally ruins everything they touch and craps on their core base who actually purchase their stuff. This is why this company is voted the worse gaming company year in and out. 

Message 24 of 41 (834 Views)

★★★ Newbie

None of this helps, I was able to play the day before firestorm dropped and now I am finishing up day 2 without being able to play at all. Nothing is wrong with my ISP or Xbox this is all on EA’s end

Message 25 of 41 (830 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie
I can’t connect either after I’ve done everything said above, just bought the game can you please help?
Message 26 of 41 (824 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Hopefully they are working on a new patch to fix this, unfortunately there is nothing we can do until that is done.

Message 27 of 41 (820 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

Everyone go look at seldon14 UI update every time I launch, its not a permanent fix but it got me into a game until you have to repeat the steps.

Message 28 of 41 (817 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

Man I really wish I looked into it before wasting my money I was super excited to play it but same issue here in Utah for me. It says I need an update but when I press update it just sits there and does nothing. I have checked everything EA says to check 

Message 29 of 41 (797 Views)

EA DICE Team
Hey everyone, 

I assume none of the above worked for you. Did you try to clear local and cloud save for BFV? 

If that workaround doesn't work 

• What platform are you on?
  • What region are you in? 

Thanks!

/Atic
Message 30 of 41 (779 Views)