Re: Battlefield 5 failed to connect to EA servers

by spiru

Original Post

Community Manager

If deleting the local and/or cloud saved data from your Xbox One did not fix this, make sure your game files aren't located on both the external and internal hard drive (if you use an external drive). If they are, you'll want to reinstall the game so all files are on the same drive.

@robbysnyder 

Do you have the latest Xbox System Software Update? 

Here's how to check: https://support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-one/console/system-update-operating-system

Blueberry.png
Message 11 of 41 (869 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Yes sir console is up to date all data is on internal from when I reinstalled the game yesterday and my reserved space and save data is also on internal before I erase it and start the game. 

Message 12 of 41 (865 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

Nope, same issues. I’ve tried everything. 

Message 13 of 41 (863 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

Nothing. Same crap different day. Tired of it 

Message 14 of 41 (862 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

I have followed every instruction even open recommended ports etc etc I shouldn't need a networking degree to use your products my carrier is blink through barbourville utilities in Barbourville, Ky 40906 on xbox one I have friends in my area who are having no issues makes no sense

Message 15 of 41 (828 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie
Still nothing
Message 16 of 41 (818 Views)

★★ Novice

11 hours, multiple reps, multiple different responses. 30$ down the drain. Premium Access should be disabled to new users while EA is pretending to fix this.

Message 17 of 41 (778 Views)

★★ Novice

EA should make right and give us free copies of the game.

Message 18 of 41 (776 Views)

★★ Novice

I would like to know what the problem is, and how you are working to fix it... right now I don't think you guys even know.

Message 19 of 41 (772 Views)
Highlighted

★★★★★ Newbie

This is really frustrating! I've followed every guideline I've found so far and nothing fixes my issue! On my second day of no access and from what I can gather, EA doesn't seem interested in my issue and apparently many others issue too.

Message 20 of 41 (771 Views)