Re: Battlefield 5 error -32504

by EA_Kent

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Battlefield 5 error -32504

★★ Novice

I'm havin a problem with playin online BF5

When i try to connect online gam in weekly tasks, im either recieving an -32504 error matchmaking or connecting but I have a black screen, though i see chat, game is on.

Nothing changes (still black screen) till i got kicked for AFK.

Message 1 of 16 (6,577 Views)

Accepted Solution

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

@EA_KentProblem solved by itself. I've looked at problems reported with BF5 on speedtest.net, and switched with VPN to location witout problems. There was a high ping, but playable. Next day problems stopped. Athough, thank You.

Ps. Problems with my connections was the forst thing i've checked. None found.

View in thread

Message 3 of 16 (6,515 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager

Hi @woitaz

Would you mind if we try out some troubleshooting steps to see if we can help out with the issues you've been seeing? I'd recommend starting off with the basic connectivity steps over at the EA Help website. 

Let me know if you're still running into the same error or black screen issues after that. Thanks!

/Kent

Kent.png
Message 2 of 16 (6,525 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

@EA_KentProblem solved by itself. I've looked at problems reported with BF5 on speedtest.net, and switched with VPN to location witout problems. There was a high ping, but playable. Next day problems stopped. Athough, thank You.

Ps. Problems with my connections was the forst thing i've checked. None found.

Message 3 of 16 (6,516 Views)

Community Manager

@woitaz 

Got it, thanks for following up! I'm glad to hear it's working better now. Thumbs up

/Kent

Kent.png
Message 4 of 16 (6,511 Views)

Origin BFV Error

★★★★★ Apprentice

Problem with my Origin as all my games have disappeared from 'My Library' but i can open BFV from the Home screen but when match making attempts i get an Error -32504

Message 5 of 16 (5,200 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

Ok i'm able to play BFV now but all my bought games have still not returned in my account!

Message 6 of 16 (5,069 Views)

Hero
@buckiebull For account related problems you would need to contact a Game Advisor.

You can either open a case at help.ea.com/contact-us or send a message to @EAHelp on Twitter.

CCP Hero Banner - Red.png

AHQ Guardian - Volunteer Moderator

Message 7 of 16 (4,857 Views)

I've been having connection issues with both Bfv and BF1. I guess I'm not alone because it's showing very few servers up at all.
Message 8 of 16 (4,290 Views)

Community Manager

Hey @A_al_K_pacino_A

We saw some similar reports yesterday. If you're still not seeing many servers up can you let me know which platform you're playing on? 

/Kent

Kent.png
Message 9 of 16 (4,019 Views)

@EA_Kent played a couple of hours ago and had no problems.
Message 10 of 16 (4,013 Views)