Battlefield 5: YOU HAVE LOST CONNECTION TO THE EA SERVERS

by Milky4skin

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Battlefield 5: YOU HAVE LOST CONNECTION TO THE EA SERVERS

★ Apprentice

BATTLEFIELD 5: YOU HAVE LOST CONNECTION TO THE EA SERVERS
hey i have been having this problem all day. it says that i cannot connect to the ea servers on battlefield 5, i have done almost everything i can find on the internet and nothing has worked, please help. i also have tried connecting through my friends account and i am connected through origin as i get invites.

Message 1 of 54 (79,126 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Battlefield 5: YOU HAVE LOST CONNECTION TO THE EA SERVERS

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Expert

Hey @Milky4skin 

In case you have "Failed to connect to EA Online" issue in Battlefield 1, Battlefield 4 Battlefield H or Battlefield 5 on your Xbox One you will need to try this possible solution: https://help.ea.com/help/faq/using-ea-help

I do not working for EA, If answer was good please Grant XP or accept as Solution! Tag me if you need help!

Thanks for using EA Answer HQ!

View in thread

Message 54 of 54 (33,825 Views)

All Replies

★★ Novice
I've had this problem too. It's strange since I was able to play multiplayer about 2 days ago and now it has suddenly stopped working
Message 2 of 54 (78,970 Views)

Hero (Retired)

Hey @Milky4skin @Deathnuke7,

Please try these steps:

Also, I would recommend opening the suggested Ports for Battlefield V on your Router:

Hope this helps.

Thanks Standard smile 

★ Novice

I have this problem to and I was playing online for a couple of hours had a break came back but cant find ea servers now?? But I can say if invited to but cannot upgrade weapons or even change them?? Sux been 2 days now might get my money back lol

Message 4 of 54 (78,731 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Hello, I have the same problem and have tried almost every proposed solution. I was able to play on the first two days, but no longer on the third. This is now almost a week like this!
Game reinstalled without success. Ports released to no avail.
I was able to log in on another computer.

Message 5 of 54 (78,691 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

Same issue here. I have been on 3 chats with EA help and nothing so far. I took to Twitter to try and get more attention. Working with someone named Wade now. If we figure this out I will definitely post here and let you all know. 

I am really frustrated though.. This shouldn't happen. 

Will keep you guys updated.

Message 6 of 54 (78,600 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

Appreciate the suggestion, but this does not help. I have been speaking with EA help now for a while and still trying to resolve. 

If anyone hears anything though please let us know! This is very annoying!

Message 7 of 54 (78,598 Views)

★★ Novice

I'm suffering from the same problem... the game just keeps lost the connection after 10-15 minutes ... reaaaallly annoying.... I've tried everything what you suggested, but it still not working :/ 

Message 8 of 54 (78,556 Views)

[ Edited ]
Hero (Retired)

Hey @freakapotamous,

Are you running a wired connection? 

Have you tried doing a UOTrace, and getting in contact with EA Support?

They'll be able to let you know if there's anything interferring with your Connection, and possibly provide you some more steps to resolve this.

For support, please visit the EA Help website. For instructions on how to use the EA Help services, please refer to How to use EA Help.

Thanks Standard smile 

★ Apprentice

i have realised this problem could have 2 day interval, if it works tomorrow at this time (so it 24 hours) it has a 2 day interval and we gotta figure out what is causing it and if we can even do anything. 

Message 10 of 54 (77,997 Views)