Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

Battlefield 5 Game hacks

by Hawking8_BFP4F
Reply

Original Post

Highlighted

Re: Battlefield 5 Game hacks

Community Manager

Hey @Rakasan3A once a report is made we cannot share any updates or further info in relation to a report.


Darko

Message 11 of 19 (456 Views)
0
Highlighted

Re: Battlefield 5 Game hacks

★★ Novice

About that cheating scum I reported...   The last battletracker game report from its account was July 30.  Looks like EA snuffed out that thing's hobby after all.  Good job.

 

Message 12 of 19 (417 Views)
0
Highlighted

Re: Battlefield 5 Game hacks

★★★★★ Novice
I own every single BF game which I've been playing since the beginning and by far the worse for cheats is BF V, so much so this will be the last I buy as it's fairly obvious your company model seems to be grab the cash and screw the client.
Forget reports, we never know if anything is done, I suspect not. Regardless the entire reporting issue relies on paying customers policing your games, we paid for it you put something back and get some decent anti-cheat in place instead of pocketing our cash or handing it over to shareholders.
If you did that then maybe people, like myself, who have been loyal customers of your company and products would not feel cheated and/or ripped off (and no I'm not talking about the game cheats!).
How hard can it be, never forget there are plenty of other games out there that I'm happy to play because the companies that produce them do there best to make peoples gaming experience enjoyable by policing their own servers. Learn from them or just don't bother, I know I have and won't bother in any future that involves you putting the onus on us to do your job.
Message 13 of 19 (368 Views)
Highlighted

Re: Battlefield 5 Game hacks

★★ Novice

your not going to do a dam thing, your going by the company line.which is take our money and pat us on the head.just of line and the 777 clan aimbot use is incrediable they been on bf5 for long time.so dont say were on it.it all bs

Message 14 of 19 (318 Views)
0
Highlighted

Re: Battlefield 5 Game hacks

★★ Newbie

EA said it is developing a new anti-hacking system that hopes to control the unpleasant experience on the PC side. Give EA a little more time, after all, the Pacific War is doing very well.

Message 15 of 19 (254 Views)
0
Highlighted

Re: Battlefield 5 Game hacks

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

You should be able to share update to the people who submitted the cheat report.  You know that is what's done in PUBG

Message 16 of 19 (170 Views)
0
Highlighted

Re: Battlefield 5 Game hacks

★★ Novice

and they say its hard to tell who is cheating i think 40-1 death should be obvious

Message 17 of 19 (111 Views)
0
Highlighted

Re: Battlefield 5 Game hacks

★★ Novice

almost forgot about the invisible player s only there gun is seen no its not a graphics problem

Message 18 of 19 (108 Views)
0
Highlighted

Re: Battlefield 5 Game hacks

★★★★ Novice

I report the 100-1 guys but the ESPers are all over the place and their scores don't stand out enough for me to report them.  I'm sure you get rid of a small percentage of the obvious hacks but it's not good enough.  The perception is...and I suspect it's more right than wrong...there are hacks in every game.  They're just smart enough not to stand out from the crowd to an obvious extent.  And you're not going to ban them unless they do.  So your pathetic process of relying on player reports is inadequate to protect the integrity of your product and the interests of the honest players.  Not to mention that you guys are kissing so much pilot butt they get hacker scores without needing hacks.  They regularly top the leader boards and it wouldn't surprise me if 90% of the KDR leaders are pilots.  The other 10% are hackers you didn't ban.  It wasn't like this in any of your earlier titles.  So maybe you guys have just lost it or something.  But aside from your total lack of perception regarding the best interests of the existing player base when you ruin the game with ill conceived patches, hacking is the biggest issue in the game.

Message 19 of 19 (87 Views)
0
Twitter Stream