Re: Battlefield 5 Game hacks

by EA_Darko

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Battlefield 5 Game hacks

★★★ Newbie

Battlefield 5 is 75% full of people using Aim Bot and Wall hacks and ESP.

I only just started playing and paying for this game and I have played BFP4F for a long time.

Its very obvious that people are using these hacks and unfortunately they will always be around and as a result it kills off the games we like to play.

So many games are being destroyed by these hacks that its not worth trying to compete against the people using them.

At the end of the day I am not going to pay $20 a month to play online with people using hacks to cheat and anyone else has no chance against them. 

Good luck at trying to fix this problem because it is unfixable , I know it and they know it.

This will be my first and last comment as I see no point being here anymore , wasting my money , so good luck !

Message 1 of 19 (2,607 Views)

Accepted Solution

Community Manager

Hey @Hawking8_BFP4F if you are playing and suspect that another user is cheating then please report them using the steps in this help article: https://help.ea.com/en-us/help/faq/report-players-for-cheating-abuse-and-harassment/

Darko

Darko.png

View in thread

Message 2 of 19 (2,572 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager

Hey @Hawking8_BFP4F if you are playing and suspect that another user is cheating then please report them using the steps in this help article: https://help.ea.com/en-us/help/faq/report-players-for-cheating-abuse-and-harassment/

Darko

Darko.png
Message 2 of 19 (2,573 Views)

★★★ Novice

i agree with you, there´s non explain that just" make reports plaa plaa" like that earlier reply to you. Every fair gamer knows that there´s gonna happen anything or make a list and reported gamers so this * game little bit belived lvl...

just cut the grap and every ones should realized this, this kind of community are totally criminal places, drugs, cheats etc criminal * happen here, so, just do like i´m gonna do last game on origin

Message 3 of 19 (2,558 Views)

★★★ Newbie

They do nothing about this issue. crap X(

Message 4 of 19 (2,530 Views)

★★★ Novice

Yea, i agree with you. Nerd

And it never gonna end, Steam community have admins whos taking care about those slaggy idiot.. i mean cheaters.. but here.. this is redicelius, really.

Message 5 of 19 (2,474 Views)

★★★ Novice

there´s any use to do those reports, nothing happen cause same hackers are online on games day after day after day.. 

Message 6 of 19 (2,473 Views)

★★ Novice

That would be too easy to report if the death cam would work amongst countless bugs/broken netcode this game is just simply broke.

Instakills are ruining game play and as the OP has mentioned playing against players with hacks is just not fun.

I said it before hand this over to LA Dice and lets get it fixed once and for all, im getting tired of this BS, been through it with BF4 and BF3.

Message 7 of 19 (2,452 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Novice

@EA_DarkoMany people follow the steps in the guide only to be ignored. Last Sunday I reported a cheater on a Battlefield V map who made no attempt hide his cheating. I spectated him, captured video of him using a wallhack, aimbot, and damage modifier. Sent off a report with the link to the video which also has the link to the game report in the description.

The maggot's account is still active and it is still cheating. EA has not lifted a finger to ban cheaters in BF, so suggesting people follow the guide is worthless advice.

Message 8 of 19 (2,437 Views)

Community Manager

Hey all, once a report has been made we cannot offer any updates of further information. I can assure you that all reports are fully investigated by our team. 

Darko

Darko.png
Message 9 of 19 (2,432 Views)

★★ Novice

Hack reports from EA team? Where are they? Prove it...... Been playing since 2142. This is the worst since punk buster got wiped. IP bans? account bans? I call BS.

Message 10 of 19 (2,397 Views)