Battlefield 1 will not play

by Tanya749er

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Battlefield 1 will not play

★★★ Newbie

Battlefield 1    EA HELP !!!    I long time ago, I had a trail version of battlefield 1 .  That ended. Just recently, I brought the game at wal-mart. Used the code, downloaded game. When I go to launch game, a black screen comes up, with battlefield 1 on top left hand corner.  On the right a wheel, moves in a circle, then stops. Black screen, remains, then POOF !! Games disappears !!!  HELP !!!!   I think I have some files or something, from the last time I played the game. And it is creating an error.  Game won't play.  Anyone help? I tried repair game, and delete cache already. thanks for your help.       0fb2646a70023b09      origin error report

Message 1 of 3 (594 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Battlefield 1 will not play

@Tanya749er wrote:

Battlefield 1    EA HELP !!!    I long time ago, I had a trail version of battlefield 1 .  That ended. Just recently, I brought the game at wal-mart. Used the code, downloaded game. When I go to launch game, a black screen comes up, with battlefield 1 on top left hand corner.  On the right a wheel, moves in a circle, then stops. Black screen, remains, then POOF !! Games disappears !!!  HELP !!!!   I think I have some files or something, from the last time I played the game. And it is creating an error.  Game won't play.  Anyone help? I tried repair game, and delete cache already. thanks for your help.       0fb2646a70023b09      origin error report

I see that you deleted the cache and repaired the game, but did you uninstall the trial before you installed the new full version game? If not have you tried deleting the entire game and then reinstalling it from your library so no trace of the trial is present @Tanya749er?

_____________________________________________________________________________________
Please mark a thread as solved if a post solves your issue.

EA Answers HQ Volunteer Forum Moderator

BF3, BF4, BF1, BFV DICE Friend tag awardee

CCP Hero Banner - Red.png

Twitter: Ragnarok013

View in thread

Message 3 of 3 (541 Views)

All Replies

EA DICE Team
Hey, @Tanya749er make sure that all drivers for windows and your gpu drivers are up to date. 

You can also try to do a clean boot to see if there any programs messing with Battlefield 1 and turn off any overlay programs for example Discord or Nvidia experience.

Let me know if this works or not for you. Standard smile

/Atic
Message 2 of 3 (581 Views)

@Tanya749er wrote:

I see that you deleted the cache and repaired the game, but did you uninstall the trial before you installed the new full version game? If not have you tried deleting the entire game and then reinstalling it from your library so no trace of the trial is present @Tanya749er?

_____________________________________________________________________________________
Please mark a thread as solved if a post solves your issue.

EA Answers HQ Volunteer Forum Moderator

BF3, BF4, BF1, BFV DICE Friend tag awardee

CCP Hero Banner - Red.png

Twitter: Ragnarok013
Message 3 of 3 (542 Views)