Battlefield 1 indian server

by hailcpy

Original Post

Re: Battlefield 1 indian server

★★★ Newbie

This is the problem

In EU servers, the server path is straight that's why we get ping of 150-180 on EU

On HK and JP however, the ping is bounced through several hosts for some reason. If it were a direct route, we would get a ping of 80-110ms (like we used to several months back)

Kindly fix this !

Message 31 of 47 (1,342 Views)

Champion (Retired)
@hailcpy EA do not have servers installed on India at this time. I understand you frustration but the devs working on high ping modification for the rest of the world. For now try to suit a host that is close to you try Middle East servers or Singapore servers even Hong Kong for that’s high latency due to the customer over flux there

Best regards!

Manny
--------------- Please make sure to Accept Solutions and give XP if I provided you with assistance
Message 32 of 47 (1,303 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

hello sir iam a big fan of battlefield 1 and i love this game but the ping and the new netcode punishment thing is killing my game experience i pay the premium member for this i think the servers must be there for south east players 

and beside that i love the game

Message 33 of 47 (1,279 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

I think i made a mistake buying the multiplayer  game which has no reg servers and they are punishing us to not to play in regional servers wtf!!! i am seriosly hating this game 

Message 34 of 47 (1,275 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Its been 8 months since this issue has been brought up. Still there are no indian or south asian servers in the game which makes it unplayable for the south asian player base due to high ping. So if dice or ea cant fix this pls stop selling this game in south Asia
Message 35 of 47 (1,231 Views)

★★ Novice
There are so many players in subcontinent .
Dice should have servers in this region
Message 36 of 47 (1,175 Views)

★★ Novice
Agreed. We need atleast some server in india or SEA. That would help a lot. Im constantly playing with 200ms latency and this really sucks. =(
Message 37 of 47 (1,145 Views)

★★ Novice
am from Pakistan and i get 150-170 latency aswel and i really regret buying this game. Whats the process of getting a refund? This is a scam. We werent warned regarding this prior to buying. I want a refund EA games
Message 38 of 47 (1,054 Views)

★★ Novice
And i have just witnessed the level of poor customer support EA games are providing. its very disappoining. Not buying anything from EA games and neither would i recommend to my gamer buddies about this. Am gonna tell me experience to everyone i know. I feel like they scammed me.
Message 39 of 47 (1,049 Views)

★★ Novice
Dice has already deployed middle east servers for middle east , pakistan and india so join them ,i know that servers are empty but me and my friends every day join server after thats server gets full we do this every day it just takes 30 minutes to fill full server
Message 40 of 47 (1,017 Views)