Battlefield 1 indian server

by hailcpy

Original Post

Battlefield 1 indian server

★★ Apprentice

when will there be bf1 indian servers???? i am sick of playing with high ping. i have fibre connection with 4ms ping and get 150ms ping on bf1. dice devs talking of testing servers in india seems to be a lie or distraction.they care only about north america and europe. i would boycott their games and so would my friends who always buy fifa and mass effect if there will be no indian servers.

Message 1 of 47 (11,175 Views)

Re: Battlefield 1 indian server

Hero (Retired)

Hello @hailcpy

I'm not sure that DICE said something about Indian Servers in Battlefield 1. As far as I know DevTeam is working on improving connectivity in US;Tokyo; South Africa; Australia and these changes should be added with the May Update for Battlefield 1. 

I know there are few server regions in Battlefield 1, but I think DICE will add more in the future.  The game still doesn't have servers in Germany;Sweden; Russia and other countries. So you are not alone. 

Message 2 of 47 (11,152 Views)

Community Manager (retired)

Hello @hailcpy

I am really sorry to hear about those connection issues with the game. We are always working on improving connection for all our players, and getting a feedback from our players is a vital part of this process. The best thing to do right now is to try to boost your connection with Battlefield 1 by performing troubleshooting steps, mention in this article here, on the most common connection issues. Keep us posted.

Cheers,

Archi 

Archi.png
Message 3 of 47 (11,141 Views)

★★ Apprentice
Bro please try to understand and use Google for information which I feel you are lacking. Germany etc are in Europe they have Europe servers. But we don't have any nearby servers and those in Singapore hong kong give us insane pings. Even my Chinese friends are facing the same issue. They are getting 200ms ping in Hong Kong server. I use to get 70ms ping with eu servers but the change in netcode after spring update has destroyed the indian subcontinent by which I mean not only india but also Pakistan , Nepal and nearby countries. See the indian player base and you would be convinced that there should be indian server. Google and you would find dice des talking about hosting server in india. But a month has passed and there are no servers. Sorry if I feel rude but I am really frustrated after paying for the game and fibre connection. Greetings from india. Have a nice day Brother.
Message 4 of 47 (11,131 Views)

Community Manager (retired)

Thank you for this feedback @hailcpy.  I will forward your post to our experts for investigation. But have you tried to play Battlefield 1, using alternative ISP? Sometime, using alternative Internet connection can significantly improve your gameplay. 

Cheers,

Archi

Archi.png
Message 5 of 47 (11,123 Views)

★★ Apprentice
Alternative isp. Not only alternative isp but also played in alternative cities even our capital delhi with one of the best fibre connections and the issue persists. I even played on my friends pc.
Message 6 of 47 (11,117 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Yeah Man EA seriously need to  put at least one or two servers in India. We cant play any map without hit loss on Asia and EU servers. Previous week i decided to buy the premium pass, so before i came to know no Asian servers with lower ping in the region.

Message 7 of 47 (11,049 Views)

★★★★ Novice
They should look into this now.. We need Indian servers... Otherwise they are gonna lose the Indian gamers base...
Message 8 of 47 (11,011 Views)

★★★★ Novice
Please EA/DICE We need a few servers in here guys do something...
Message 9 of 47 (11,007 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie
Since the last update i have changed 3 internet service providers with best plans and still i get 200 - 230 pings 8 brought the on first day and it didnt work and then in b/w it wasnt working and now this ping thing i brought a game not a burden of problems really disappointed ea support
Never will buy a ea game again
Nor will any other indian
We want indian servers and if ea cant provide servers then ehy do we need to play their game
Message 10 of 47 (8,591 Views)