Re: Battlefield 1 indian server

by nirajmistry2

Original Post

★★★★ Novice
You are right bro but DICE don't care about Indian player they are laying with us... And see my attachments
Message 21 of 47 (1,288 Views)

★★★ Novice

I try to play this game every day with a freaking 200 ping. It's a disaster. It's probably going to be my last Battlefield game. No point of recommending it to my friends too as the multiplayer experience sucks.

Message 22 of 47 (1,272 Views)

★★★ Novice

I too have the same issue, Even I am not able to find HongKong servers for past couple of weeks, with Japan servers my ping goes to 200-250.. which is too bad. Bad experience with EA and I would ask EA to refund money if they are not going to fix it.

Message 23 of 47 (1,199 Views)

★★ Novice
Same problem..unable to find hongkong servers from past few weeks..and Japan servers and EU servers give 170+ pings which is really unplayable..Dice/EA please do something..the game is literally unplayable..Either give India some servers or atleast start servers in Singapore..we get better connectivity in Singapore also.
Message 24 of 47 (1,171 Views)

★ Novice

Yes. We need more servers in India as well. We've payed so much for the game and now its the latency problem. Devil

Message 25 of 47 (1,153 Views)

★★★ Novice

seriously! improving connectivity in US???? they guys have more than 10 servers there and we don't even have a single.

Message 26 of 47 (1,133 Views)

★★ Novice

Ping above 150 ms gets really unplayable here in India. Makes me question weather or not I should spend my money in the coming DLCs. Need Indian servers.

Message 27 of 47 (1,107 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Why an idea of adding a small number of Indian servers are not considered?
Why are we left without any help or support?
Regretting buying this game
Message 28 of 47 (1,087 Views)

★★ Novice
Even its free will not download..instead planning to buy PUBG.
Message 29 of 47 (1,082 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie
I am sick of ea, guyz ffs where are. Indian servers, the best ping i get now is 300ms? Sre. You kidding me?! Never seen this kind of bs b4, very disappointed.
Message 30 of 47 (1,270 Views)