Battlefield 1 end of round loading screen

by Bubualmighty

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Battlefield 1 end of round loading screen

★★★★ Novice

For the last couple days I have a problem at the end of each multiplayer round. I don't get the highlights menu anymore, can't see any of my score, battlepacks drops, achievements,etc, just an ongoing loading screen that goes for 2-3 minutes, untill I get returned to the multiplayer menu, as in timeout. It used to work just fine, don't know what's going on, anyway I have repaired the game first from the Origin menu, didn't work, I have uninstalled and installed back on, same issue. Any help would be great, as it drives me crazy not to see how I have performed during the game. Thank you.

Message 1 of 5 (4,395 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Battlefield 1 end of round loading screen

Hero (Retired)

Hey @Bubualmighty @imsoeffinhxc @caramelpulses,

What platform are you guys playing on?

Have you tried any Troubleshooting steps to try to resolve this issue?

You can find them here for each Platform:

https://help.ea.com/en-us/help/faq/connection-troubleshooting-basic/

I believe if you're playing Operations, it's a known issue that you get stuck in a loading screen.

Is this happening in other game modes as well?

Thanks Standard smile 

View in thread

Message 5 of 5 (4,027 Views)

All Replies

★ Novice

I am having exactly the same issue. It is becoming frustrating. I did not have a problem till the patch was released that was supposed to fix this issue and now I never see a score screen

Message 2 of 5 (4,370 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I also have this sort of issue.  For me, it typically occurs during the transition between maps when playing Operations, usually when the screen is black and the loading animation is playing in the upper-right corner.  Last time, I noticed that one of my teammates spoke just as this was occurring, and that sound played endlessly in a loop.

Message 3 of 5 (4,363 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Hi,  In case you come to this post like I did looking for an answer to the problem of getting a black screen at the end of the round with a circular waiting indicator that goes until you kill the game via task manager.    Please try going to Options/video/advanced/Graphics quality = medium  ( or anything other than Custom).   This worked for me.   I hope this helps.

Others have also turned "Weapons DOF" to OFF and ColourBlindness to anything other than off  and it worked for them. 

Message 4 of 5 (4,038 Views)

Hero (Retired)

Hey @Bubualmighty @imsoeffinhxc @caramelpulses,

What platform are you guys playing on?

Have you tried any Troubleshooting steps to try to resolve this issue?

You can find them here for each Platform:

https://help.ea.com/en-us/help/faq/connection-troubleshooting-basic/

I believe if you're playing Operations, it's a known issue that you get stuck in a loading screen.

Is this happening in other game modes as well?

Thanks Standard smile