Battlefield 1 early enlister deluxe edition code not working for ps4

by jbryanto

Original Post

Highlighted
Accepted Solution

Battlefield 1 early enlister deluxe edition code not working for ps4

★★★ Novice

My PS4 code for the content download is not woking.  Is this a ongoing issue?

Message 1 of 34 (1,713 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Battlefield 1 early enlister deluxe edition code not working for ps4

[ Edited ]
Community Manager

Hi all, we are aware of this issue and are investigating. In the meantime please hold on to your code. At this time reaching out to support won't help, they can't add the content. 

Please keep an eye on this page for any updates: https://help.ea.com/en-us/help/battlefield/battlefield-1/battlefield-1-troubleshooting/

Edit: This issue now has been confirmed as resolved, thank you to everyone who posted. 

David.png
Stay and Play.png

View in thread

Message 34 of 34 (1,311 Views)

All Replies

★★★ Newbie

Same exact thing happened to me I just opened it out of the box and entered the code. Got the following message: The code you entered may not be correct or may no longer bevalid. Please check your entry. (WC-40371-5)

Message 2 of 34 (1,684 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

SO ARE YOU GUYS GOING TO FOLLOW IN THE STEPS OF BETHESDA AND JUST LEAVE US HANGING WITHOUT AN ANSWER? If so,  This game gets returned tomorrow. Yes I can return it. It's called American Express Card premium gold account holder.

Message 3 of 34 (1,638 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie
Spoiler

Same here, opened brand new game tried to use the code suppiled in the box and received error WC-40371-5. Very frustrating 

Message 4 of 34 (1,624 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I have literately had a problem with just about EVERY code I've ever gotten for any of my PS4 games. This is insane. I don't understand why sony, and affiliate games, can't get this * together. I tried the code within 20 minutes of buying the game, (around 12:25) and how the hell is it not working ALREADY! Seriously considering going to XBOX just for the sheer convenience of not having to deal with these problems. 

Message 5 of 34 (1,607 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Same, I keep on trying the code with the letters capitalized and without it. I don't know why I keep on getting the same error message as you.

Message 6 of 34 (1,601 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I have a similar problem on PC. Though I have my own thread on it, I figure its worth mentioning here.

Message 7 of 34 (1,598 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie
Mines not working either! And considering we paid about $20 extra just for this I'm very frustrated
Message 8 of 34 (1,597 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Same here My code isn't working. Just got it from gamestop like 10 mins ago and put in the code and I get the exact same error. EA/DICE PLS FIX. Give us new codes or fix this because we payed $20 for this and I want my content! Thanks in advance! 

Message 9 of 34 (1,579 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I guess watching streams will have to do.

Message 10 of 34 (1,544 Views)