Re: Battlefield 1 crash to desktop in multiplayer loading screen.

by stopczas

Original Post

★★★★ Novice

I'm definitely not going to buy this game if this isn't fixed. This will be the first BF game I haven't purchased, even if the full game does work I still have 7 hours left on my trial because I haven't been able to play...

Message 191 of 200 (2,702 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

Same problem, crashing trying to join multiplayer.   What is worse is this is a compromise from the misses.  

She was not thrilled with the idea of me spending close to £50 on a game this close to Xmas considering I binned BF3 and Hardline after about 20 seconds.  No amount of "I loved bf4 though" was getting me anywhere so this 10 hour trail was a godsend.  After 10 hours if I liked it I can buy it and do not have to put up with the "I told you so's" and "I hate your face" if I bought it only to bin it.

I really hope they reset the 10 hour timer or at least refund the Access as I bought it like the rest to test the dam multiplayer!  For all I care the campaign can be farmville!

Message 192 of 200 (2,336 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

Multiplayer in Trial Version now works for me, after the patch

Message 193 of 200 (5,283 Views)

Community Manager

@raptorscream Thanks for the confirmation! This should be fixed for everyone now, with today's update. 

Thank you to everyone for posting, and sorry for any frustration caused by this issue. 

David.png
Stay and Play.png
Message 194 of 200 (2,293 Views)

★★ Apprentice

so when you replied yesterday in this or another thread that you had no answers or updates on this issue, you didn't mention that the next update coming on the 13 of December may have a fix?

no wonder your users were frustrated if you keep them in the dark?

Message 195 of 200 (2,279 Views)

★ Guide

error13062016.jpg

after new patch

Message 196 of 200 (2,263 Views)

★★ Apprentice

1. check for latest graphics driver

2. windows update

3. possibility your settings are corrupt, delete battlefield 1 folder in your "documents" folder, run the game again.

4. try uninstalling then reinstalling BF1 (I know it takes ages, buts sorts so many issues out!)

without being there, this is the best advice I can offer you.

good luck

Message 197 of 200 (2,257 Views)

Message 198 of 200 (2,233 Views)
Highlighted

★★★ Newbie

I bought OA 15/11 just to play BF1. We got 13.12 and i`m still not able to play it. Bah, after last update i cant even start the game. Got no answer via support, got no answer via PayPal Claim.

Joke Company

Message 199 of 200 (2,229 Views)

Community Manager

I'll lock the thread, as it's grown unwieldy and deals with an issue -the trial problem - that is largely resolved. 

If you are having issues with CTDs, please create a post with the details listed here: http://answers.ea.com/t5/Technical-Issues/bd-p/battlefield-1-technical-issues-en

David.png
Stay and Play.png
Message 200 of 200 (2,113 Views)