Battlefield 1 billing problem

by UGNzilla

Original Post

Battlefield 1 billing problem

★★★ Newbie

Hello i need help I pre ordered  battlefield 1 and I changed somethings on my card that I used to pre order I  got a email that says pre order billing problem I edited my payment and it wont change because my card number is still the same how do I delete the old payment method and put in the new one I did add new but didnt work because the card number was still the same. 

Message 1 of 6 (741 Views)

Re: Battlefield 1 billing problem

★★★ Newbie

same here.

after when I got that 'billing problom' mail, too, I edited my payment information 3 times, but I'm still recieve that mail.  

Message 2 of 6 (720 Views)

★★★★ Novice

I am having the same issue too.  Iv gotten the email saying there was a billing problem on my order over 10 times these past 2 days and it says my order is processing on account management. Iv quadruple checked my debit card info and its all correct, I have the sufficient funds to buy it. I even tried 2 other debit cards and my credit card and I am getting the same email. I've contacted support twice; the first time they said everything was normal and the second time they told me to reset my router.

I used the AMD $20 off promo code on this order so if I cancel it id lose that promo so Im not sure what to do at this point :/

Message 3 of 6 (709 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I got with EA support If you can cancel your order and purchase again and delete the old payment method thats what they helped me do .

Message 4 of 6 (700 Views)

★★★ Expert

The best thing to do is Contact An Advisor.
Use the flag at the top to select your country.
Provide the requested information.
Choose a contact method.

Available contact option vary by location and, time of day.

You cannot delete your default payment method if you have Origin Access, you would need another payment method that allows for recurring billing and, have to make it default to do that. An Advisor can update your payment info when the card number remains the same but, other info changes.

Message 5 of 6 (693 Views)

★★★★ Novice

I cancled my pre-order too and now I cant pre-order. Origin really doesnt want my money I guess?  Past 3 ea advisers didnt help at all. Nothing wrong with my card(s) so...

Message 6 of 6 (681 Views)